Canada Dry Ginger Ale 1 Liter - Pack Of 12 [Ginger Ale]

Any time is a great time for the crisp goodness of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Never skimping on quality, Canada Dry Ginger Ale offers refreshingly real ginger taste that's made from real ginger and is caffeine free. Enhance your favorite cocktails with a sparkling splash of Canada Dry or enjoy by itself for crisp, clean refreshment. Creating quality beverages and mixers since 1904, enjoy the best in refreshment with Canada Dry.

Made from real ginger; 100% natural flavors and caffeine free; Great crisp and refreshing beverage and cocktail mixer; 12 Pack of 1 Liter Bottles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canada Dry Ginger Ale 1 Liter - Pack Of 12 [Ginger Ale]!
Northern Cambria
This product is okay not one of my favorites but it still gets drank and it’s cheap..
Johnstown, PA
Nice taste for an I caffeinated soda. A little light for my liking and too much fizz!
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Feeling so grateful for this drink right now, I was out with a stomach virus for two days and this was the absolute only thing that I was able to consume! This is my favourite kind of ginger ale, I recommend it 100%

Looking for your answer?