Canada Dry Ginger Ale 1 Liter - Pack Of 12 [Ginger Ale]

Any time is a great time for the crisp goodness of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Never skimping on quality, Canada Dry Ginger Ale offers refreshingly real ginger taste that's made from real ginger and is caffeine free. Enhance your favorite cocktails with a sparkling splash of Canada Dry or enjoy by itself for crisp, clean refreshment. Creating quality beverages and mixers since 1904, enjoy the best in refreshment with Canada Dry.

Made from real ginger; 100% natural flavors and caffeine free; Great crisp and refreshing beverage and cocktail mixer; 12 Pack of 1 Liter Bottles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canada Dry Ginger Ale 1 Liter - Pack Of 12 [Ginger Ale]!
Bethany, OK
This has been a big party favorite for cocktails and a lifesaver for the price. In the process of planning an event for hundreds of guests, we picked up dozens of bottles of this product and it went over well! It's a simple and well appreciated drink to many. Would recommend in a pinch and/or for something most everyone will enjoy.
Altoona, PA
I have drank Ginger Ale for a very very long time. I enjoy the taste. It doesnt go flat fast like most carbonated drinks do. I drink it whenever, but I do like drinking it particularly when my stomach is upset or even with the common cold and flu. Ginger is good for your stomach, hence the ginger ale (to me) helps alot!
I usually turned to this soda when I’m not feeling week or if i can not keep anything on my stomach. This drinks seems to help your stomach settle and it works very well. This is always my go to drink in the winter time due to this is when sickness is in the air.
Matteson, IL
This is a great buy during family get-togethers.  It's also the first to run low.  When people are cutting their alcohol use Ginger Ale is a great help when you mix it with other non-alcohol drinks. I Will alwayS buy this product.
Edinburg, TX
Helps me when feeling nauseas or bloated it's a good product in my opinion . I used it in most of my pregnancy because I couldn't keep anything down ! It's very affordable and would recommend to friends who feel nauseas or extremely bloated
Portland, OR
I am a big fan of Ginger ale. Especially when I am sick. I love that it doesn’t have a strong ginger taste. Are usually buy this at Fred Meyer’s. The packaging is great and I like the price that I get at the store which is usually a deal.
New Haven
Ginger Ale is literally the mother of all drinks it’s a real healer and it might sound crazy but brings people together it brought backs so many memories of grandma bringing me chicken noodle soup and ginger ale
Centreville , VA
I always have these in stock for when I experience indigestion. Nothing works better. The ginger flavor is strong and the carbonation is on point, just the way I like it. This is the best ginger ale out there!
schenectady
I barely drink soda at all. BUT when this is an option whenever I’m at a party or something this is a go to. It’s delicious and I love this brand specifically for ginger ale above any of the other kinds sold.
Indio, CA
Canada Dry Ginger Ale is my favorite ginger ale. We use to mix with Jameson Irish Whiskey for an adult beverage. So good. I also like the ginger ale on its own, I prefer it over a soda.

Looking for your answer?