BY CANADA DRY #6 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Any time is a great time for the crisp goodness of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Never skimping on quality, Canada Dry Ginger Ale offers refreshingly real ginger taste that's made from real ginger and is caffeine free. Enhance your favorite cocktails with a sparkling splash of Canada Dry or enjoy by itself for crisp, clean refreshment. Creating quality beverages and mixers since 1904, enjoy the best in refreshment with Canada Dry. see more...

• Has anyone tried any other flavors and if so, what do you think?2 Answers
  • Does Canada Dry Ginger Ale come in DIET? If so, how does it taste?6 Answers
  • Does this taste like 7-up or sprite?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kelsi B.
Dallas, TX
This is probably my only go to soda drink. I try not to drink one daily but often times I do with lunch. I always keep some at home because they’re great when you need something light and fizzy (but not as sweet as sprite) and also great when you have an upset or irritated stomach. It’s my hangover drink AND my favorite fizzy drink. I only wish more restaurants had it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is not my favorite ginger ale, but it does surely hit the spot! I really love Vernors Ginger Soda the most, but sometimes I need a good old Canada Dry! This is great for when you have a stomach ache or when you want something carbonated, but don't want to drinik something too sweet such as  Pepsi® or Coke.
Sharona Q.
Blythewood, SC
Canada Dry Ginger Ale is my all time favorite. It’s strong, had a refreshing taste and quenches my thirst. This is classified as a soda but I don’t consider it one. I love al of the flavors from the original, to the raspberry one and the new lemonade and Ginger Ale.
Alyssa A.
My favorite soda hands down! It’s perfect as just a drink with a meal, or even on its own! I also love how it helps with upset stomachs! Definitely my go to soda! I would 100% recommend this product to anyone on the search for a new soda.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very basic ginger ale made with syrup like regular sodas. It’s not the best for real ginger flavor, but it’ll work for cocktails or just as a soda. I prefer more natural flavors these days. On the plus side, it’s cheap.
Natalie O.
Claremont, CA
This is going to sound weird but when I have really bad cramps, I drink ginger ale. It does the trick. Also has the added benefit of being crisp and cool and well, it’s one of my favorite sodas! I recommend this to everyone!
K-ⅅUℬ W.
This is my all time favorite drink out there. It is so delicious could kind of be mistaken for sprite but it’s definitely not sprite. My whole family loves this drink. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Mary T.
Peoria, AZ
My favorite carbonated drink! I’m trying to stay away from sodas but ginger ale has been my go-to lately. Much better than any dark or light soda out there and the cranberry flavor is great as well if you are looking for something with ‘flavor’
Krista F.
Walkertown, NC
This is my go to brand of ginger ale. I remember when I was little this is always what my mom gave me if I didn't feel well and it has transferred over into my early college life. It's overall a great brand.
Dora K.
It's the only soda I drink. I don't like most soda. I love Ginger ale. And this is my favorite brand. Whenever I don't feel great I grab one of these. They help with my stomach big time. It's a crisp taste.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Have you ever tried this warm for a tummy ache?
Coy P.
London, KY
What do you think of the other flavored?
Rose R.
Mission, TX
What is the color inside?
Michelle R.
Carson, CA
Does Canada Dry Ginger Ale come in DIET? If so, how does it taste?
Luna W.
Vernon, BC
Is anyone else as picky with their ginger ale as me? I will only buy Canada Dry!