BY CANADA DRY #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Any time is a great time for the crisp goodness of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Never skimping on quality, Canada Dry Ginger Ale offers refreshingly real ginger taste that's made from real ginger and is caffeine free. Enhance your favorite cocktails with a sparkling splash of Canada Dry or enjoy by itself for crisp, clean refreshment. Creating quality beverages and mixers since 1904, enjoy the best in refreshment with Canada Dry. see more...

• Has anyone tried any other flavors and if so, what do you...6 Answers
  • Does Canada Dry Ginger Ale come in DIET? If so, how doe...6 Answers
  • Does this taste like 7-up or sprite?5 Answers
Patrick J.
Norfolk, VA
I'm a huge fan of ginger ale. This brand is my favorite. i love how ot tastes and it always helps my upset stomach. Its usually pretty cheap for a 12 pack. I get mine from food lion. I guess alot of people dont drink it as often as i do because its always in stock lol.
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
Have an upset stomach? Ginger Ale. You have the flu? Ginger Ale. Have a headache? Ginger Ale. Grades aren't good? Ginger Ale. Can't get past that level on FortNite? Ginger Ale. So what did we learn today? Ginger Ale basically fixes all problems and it tastes great. and its a great substitute for ginger beer. Just ad it with sprite.
Chandra G.
The only soda I drink; pleasantly tasty and very refreshing. This soda is like medicine for a stomach ache; pop one open and drink it hot out the can and that ache will be gone in no time. No brand can compare to Canada Dry. Highly recommended to all.
Ronda W.
Columbus
I don’t drink soda but Canada Dry ginger ale is an exception. They say ginger is good for you especially if you feel nauseated. I actually had an a doctor tell me that after a surgery. I always purchase the 6 pk bottles bc I’m always scared something is going to fall in a can & not know it.
Patricc a.
Sarasota, FL
Yes to Canada dry it really does settle my stomach. I don't think it's overpriced or anything weird like that but it does taste better than generic ginger ale. Let's go. Who doesn't want some Canada dry, I buy it all the time on the grocery list.
Chioma D.
Philadelphia
One of my favorite brands of ginger ale. It offers a very crisp taste (especially when properly chilled) and is very affordable and meets expectations consistently. I’d buy again, have bought, and will buy these in the future. Would highly recommend.
Brittini H.
Raleigh , NC
Ginger ale is perfect for when you have an upset stomach and Canada Dry is the way to go. The flavor is good and it helps settle your stomach down quickly. It’s good even when you’re feeling ok! We keep some on hand at all times in our home.
Savannah H.
Lunenburg, MA
This is the only soda that I’ll drink caffeine free and it helps my stomach versus the Dr. Pepper and Pepsi. I’m drinking it right now and my acid reflex sucks but it’s all the carbonation. I will alwayss drink this!
jocelyn r.
This is my all time favorite !!! I can drink this everyday all day. If you have tried this, you know it’s bomb! I like to drink this with Liquor as well. it’s a nice mix. I always purchase this over any other side.
Autumn N.
Brookings , SD
Ginger ale is so good !! I feel like it has a very similar taste to that of sprite . It’s a super cute can, and perfect for a party. Very affordable and I would definitely recommend it to those who love soda !
Rose R.