BY CANADA DRY #11 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Any time is a great time for the crisp goodness of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Never skimping on quality, Canada Dry Ginger Ale offers refreshingly real ginger taste that's made from real ginger and is caffeine free. Enhance your favorite cocktails with a sparkling splash of Canada Dry or enjoy by itself for crisp, clean refreshment. Creating quality beverages and mixers since 1904, enjoy the best in refreshment with Canada Dry.

• Has anyone tried any other flavors and if so, what do you think?1 Answers
  • Does Canada Dry Ginger Ale come in DIET? If so, how does it taste?5 Answers
  • What is the color inside?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is not my favorite ginger ale, but it does surely hit the spot! I really love Vernors Ginger Soda the most, but sometimes I need a good old Canada Dry! This is great for when you have a stomach ache or when you want something carbonated, but don't want to drinik something too sweet such as  Pepsi® or Coke.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
This is my go to ginger ale. So many people have tried to get me to drink these specialty ginger ales or ginger beer, but ugh, those just aren't for me. This is the classic ginger ale. The reliever of motion sickness. The perfect pair with grenadine
K-ⅅUℬ W.
This is my all time favorite drink out there. It is so delicious could kind of be mistaken for sprite but it’s definitely not sprite. My whole family loves this drink. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Alisha P.
Love this. It’s the best ginger ale out there. I am really picky I guess and I like to drink it when I am sick or not feeling well, especially my stomach or dizzy. I have tried other brands but they don’t do it for me.
Allison A.
Mena, AR
Canada Dry is the only brand of ginger ale I'll drink. I had to get a bottle of Schweppes one day because they were out of Canada Dry and I was severely disappointed. There is so much flavor in Canada Dry ginger ale that doesn't come out in other brands. It helps calm my stomachaches and my headaches. It's also helped calm my nerves in some situations, too. Plus it's just a really refreshing drink.
Ashley E.
Always a must have in my house. I grew up with it and I’ll always have it on deck. Perfect for a refreshing cold beverage whether you’re spending a hot day outside, or you’re feeling unwell.
harlot e.
Saint Petersburg
Canada Dry® Ginger Ale is a staple in any house, especially with the holiday season here! From mixed seinls to upset tummy, every one in my house loves this class is ginger soda.
Alli V.
Fort Stewart , GA
Always drink this when I’m sick. Doesn’t have a sticky dry after taste like other brands of ginger ale. Their cranberry ginger ale is pretty amazing. Sadly it’s only a holiday special
Cynthia M.
San Antonio
I like to drink ginger ale, I actually make a Christmas drink using it and sprite, so delicious...  It has a good flavor and most of the time I can find it for a dollar.
Tiffany B.
Ginger ale became my go to soda when I gave up dark soda. It has the perfect amount of carbonation and flavor. We typically get the 12 pack but sometimes we buy the 2 liter to make punch for birthday parties. I do think it is a bit over priced so sometimes we have to opt for an off brand if the Canada Dry isn't on sale.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Have you ever tried this warm for a tummy ache?
Rose R.
Mission, TX
What is the color inside?
Coy P.
London, KY
What do you think of the other flavored?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they ever come out with something new like ginger ale?
Michelle R.
Carson, CA
Does Canada Dry Ginger Ale come in DIET? If so, how does it taste?