BY CANADA DRY #4 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Any time is a great time for the crisp goodness of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Never skimping on quality, Canada Dry Ginger Ale offers refreshingly real ginger taste that's made from real ginger and is caffeine free. Enhance your favorite cocktails with a sparkling splash of Canada Dry or enjoy by itself for crisp, clean refreshment. Creating quality beverages and mixers since 1904, enjoy the best in refreshment with Canada Dry. see more...

• Has anyone tried any other flavors and if so, what do you...3 Answers
  • Does Canada Dry Ginger Ale come in DIET? If so, how doe...6 Answers
  • Does this taste like 7-up or sprite?4 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is not my favorite ginger ale, but it does surely hit the spot! I really love Vernors Ginger Soda the most, but sometimes I need a good old Canada Dry! This is great for when you have a stomach ache or when you want something carbonated, but don't want to drinik something too sweet such as  Pepsi® or Coke.
Kelsi B.
This is probably my only go to soda drink. I try not to drink one daily but often times I do with lunch. I always keep some at home because they’re great when you need something light and fizzy (but not as sweet as sprite) and also great when you have an upset or irritated stomach. It’s my hangover drink AND my favorite fizzy drink. I only wish more restaurants had it.
Megan F.
Best ginger ale brand out there. I enjoy it normally, but it’s our family go to when anyone has an upset stomach or on long road trips. Carsickness is a major deal in our family so it’s a must have when traveling. Great price and can be found anywhere
Alyssa A.
My favorite soda hands down! It’s perfect as just a drink with a meal, or even on its own! I also love how it helps with upset stomachs! Definitely my go to soda! I would 100% recommend this product to anyone on the search for a new soda.
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
The best medicine you can have 😂. Got a stomach? Drink ginger ale. Got a hangover? Drink ginger ale? Got a fever? Drink ginger ale. You get the point lol. P.s goes well with Hennessy & Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey 🥃
Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
This is my new favorite soda. It always makes me feel good. Especially with hot weather and feeling a little dehydrated. I don’t wanna chug water and feel water logged.

It tastes great cold or room temperature. I keep it around I have a lot of stomach issues. If you mix half this and half Gatorade. It can keep your stomach calm help keep hydrated. It doesn’t taste bad.
K-ⅅUℬ W.
This is my all time favorite drink out there. It is so delicious could kind of be mistaken for sprite but it’s definitely not sprite. My whole family loves this drink. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Murs N.
LA
Ginger ale is our alternative to soda in the house. This is the only type of “soda” my family will allow in our household. It’s great because the flavors aren’t too strong and ginger is good for digesting.
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
Not even gonna lie I absolutely hated ginger ale for all my life until I got pregnant then it became my best friend and all time favorite drink. Definitely helps with any sort of nausea people may have.
Kat J.
I’m not usually a fan of carbonated drinks,

But boy does this Canada Dry Ginger Ale hit the spot when I feel like having some bubbles!

The ginger taste is not too overpowering, and it goes down really smooth... I love drinking it by itself, or using it as a mixer for alcoholic drinks. It’s the only brand with the quality I trust for ginger ale. If you haven’t tried it yet, I definitely recommend it!
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Have you ever tried this warm for a tummy ache?
Coy P.
London, KY
What do you think of the other flavored?
Rose R.
Mission, TX
What is the color inside?
Michelle R.
Carson, CA
Does Canada Dry Ginger Ale come in DIET? If so, how does it taste?
Caity Rae W.
vernon, BC
Is anyone else as picky with their ginger ale as me? I will only buy Canada Dry!

back