BY CANADA DRY #7 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• Has anyone tried any other flavors and if so, what do you think?1 Answers
  • Does Canada Dry Ginger Ale come in DIET? If so, how does it taste?5 Answers
  • What is the color inside?6 Answers
Lori L.
I am a ginger ale junky because of my constant nausea and have a few favorites, but Canada Dry is probably my number one. i've been drinking it longer than any other for a reason.  It is crisp and clean and soothes my nausea. It is a little sweeter than other brands, but not enough that it causes me some type of backlash.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Uggggh this is my addiction. I love Canada Dry ginger ale. I can live without soda, but not without this ginger ale. Theres just something about ginger ale. That crisp refreshing taste, unlike other sugary almost syrup like sodas. This one is light and crisp. It just feels and tastes right.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is not my favorite ginger ale, but it does surely hit the spot! I really love Vernors Ginger Soda the most, but sometimes I need a good old Canada Dry! This is great for when you have a stomach ache or when you want something carbonated, but don't want to drinik something too sweet such as  Pepsi® or Coke.
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
The quintessential ginger ale. My go-to soda, no matter the occasion. The flavor is crisp and refreshing. I always make sure I have some Canada Dry in the refrigerator. Not only is it a great beverage, also makes a great mixer as well; best soda to mix with bourbon.
Jade B.
Medley, FL
This ginger ale is so amazing. I am in absolute love with it. It helps to settle my stomach. It is not two sweet. It is s great mixer as well for adult beverages. I would definitely continue to buy it again especially when the supermarket has the two liter bottle for a dollar.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
This is my go to ginger ale. So many people have tried to get me to drink these specialty ginger ales or ginger beer, but ugh, those just aren't for me. This is the classic ginger ale. The reliever of motion sickness. The perfect pair with grenadine
Ashley P.
I love this ginger ale when I’m feeling nauseated from migraines. It tastes crisp, refreshing and almost always helps ease the nausea. I love the taste so much that I’ll occasionally choose it over my usual coke to have with lunch.
K-ⅅUℬ W.
This is my all time favorite drink out there. It is so delicious could kind of be mistaken for sprite but it’s definitely not sprite. My whole family loves this drink. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Alisha P.
Love this. It’s the best ginger ale out there. I am really picky I guess and I like to drink it when I am sick or not feeling well, especially my stomach or dizzy. I have tried other brands but they don’t do it for me.
Angelica ♛.
Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas, I've loved it since I was a little kid. It has a nice flavor and is much easier on my stomach compared to the other carbonated beverages out there.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Have you ever tried this warm for a tummy ache?
Coy P.
London, KY
What do you think of the other flavored?
Rose R.
Mission, TX
What is the color inside?
Luna W.
vernon, ['', 'BC', '']
Is anyone else as picky with their ginger ale as me? I will only buy Canada Dry!
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they ever come out with something new like ginger ale?