Canada Dry Ginger Ale

Drink

YuuU? Is this very sweet
Has anyone else used this for mild stomach aches?
Anyone else started liking something they never thought they would during quarantine? This is definitely mine! Its sooooo good!
Start your review of Canada Dry Ginger Ale!
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Canada Dry Ginger Ale uploaded by Linh M.
The one soda my family loves drinking is ginger ale. It doesn't have all of those super sweet and syrup taste to it. It's crisp and refreshing when it is chilled. And when any of us have a stomach ache, this always helps.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Deana B.
Sugar Hill, GA
Canada Dry Ginger Ale uploaded by Deana B.
This is my go to drink! This is the only carbonated drink that doesn’t upset my stomach. The taste is amazing and I always have it on hand.
Katie C.
Raleigh, NC
Canada Dry Ginger Ale uploaded by Katie C.
Canada Dry Ginger Ale Love it! Great for drinking and soothing upset stomachs. Great for my kids since there's no caffeine.
Ekta P.
Canada Dry Ginger Ale uploaded by Ekta P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my favorite sodas. The only thing I’ll want when I’m sick, it has just the perfect spice level!
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
Canada Dry Ginger Ale uploaded by Domonique H.
I couldn't find this specific flavor but if you like lime flavored things and Ginger ale then you'll love this. It's refreshing and gives you the classic flavor you look for when drinking ginger ale.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Canada Dry Ginger Ale uploaded by Rosie N.
One of my favorite soda to drink is ginger ale. I've tried other brands but always come back to this one just because of how the crisp and clean it tastes. It has this refreshing flavor and an undertone of spice from the ginger that I love. And it's not overpowering, not super sugary but is bubbly. Not sure how much a single can cost, normally a 12 pack goes for about $3.50 which is pretty amazing! Overall, I enjoy drinking this and I would absolutely buy this again.
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Canada Dry Ginger Ale uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is one of my favorite drinks. It is crisp and refreshing when cold. And when any of us have a stomachache, it always helps. It is especially good when I feel a little bad.Canada Dry Ginger Ale
Jessie A.
Ingleside
Canada Dry Ginger Ale uploaded by Jessie A.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Canada dry Ginger ale With ice on hot day hits the spot. Its a very mild Ginger ale/cream soda taste but Its quiet unique and very hard to describe it. Meets my family expectations. Not too expensive. I do recommend it to my friends and family.
Natalia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Canada Dry Ginger Ale uploaded by Natalia F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this soda because it is refreshing and it is not so sweet. I love it and I don't feel like it leaves me full.
Megan M.
This soda is so versatile because you can use it for a mix in with alcohol or you can drink a warm one for an upset stomach.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...