Add a Photo

By CANADA DRY
#6 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Any time is a great time for the crisp goodness of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Never skimping on quality, Canada Dry Ginger Ale offers refreshingly real ginger taste that's made from real ginger and is caffeine free. Enhance your favorite cocktails with a sparkling splash of Canada Dry or enjoy by itself for crisp, clean refreshment. Creating quality beverages and mixers since 1904, enjoy the best in refreshment with Canada Dry.

Photos (49)
Carroll L.
Carroll L.
Pueblo, CO

I'm new at this so please bear with me. I have been drinking diet Canada Dry for the last 2 years & it seems to me like it's not as sweet as the other clear carbonated beverages & it is caffeine free. We have lots of things in life that make us feel jumpy so it's nice to cut out the caffeine somewhere during the day. I feel like I can focus better without alot of caffeine. Don't get all twisted I still enjoy my coffee with caffeine haha. So hope you have a great day & next time you think of drinking something cold & refreshing try out a diet Canada Dry & enjoy.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK

I absolutely love Ginger ale! Especially Canada Dry! I tried it once when I was pregnant n got a tiny bit of nausea n I've been hooked ever since! The. Canada Dry brand in a can is the only one I buy. It has a nice clean crisp refreshing taste & has 0 caffeine so I love keeping it in the house vs regular soda considering my kids sneak n drink my drinks all the time! This is a healthier lighter option compared to soda! A lot more people should try it cause it's delicious
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN

Canada Dry is my favorite ginger ale. It's not too sweet but it's not to crisp. It has the perfect amount of carbonation in it it's a never flat. Ginger ale is one of my favorite drinks and drink mixes so it has to be the perfect amount of ginger in order to make a drink taste good. Canada Dry has that. It also has to have the perfect amount of carbonation so that when you mix it with a non carbonated drink mix it doesn't go flat right away Canada Dry has that also.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Tacoma, WA

Anytime I have any kind of stomach problems (from Norovirus to indigestion) I always use Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Ever since I was a little girl, this has been our go to remedy. I love how intense the carbonation is and the amount of ginger is perfect. I even got my spouse and his family using this instead of OTC medications. Even when I'm not sick, this mixed with some Cran-Pomegranate juice is the best punch for any get together you're having.
Bryan M.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM

I really do enjoy Ginger Ale this is my main brand I buy whenever I want any. I think it's excellent in it's mild sweetness and crisp taste. One thing I personally enjoy doing is using Canada dry to mix into my drinks. I sometimes even use it to make a slush at home for the days when it gets really hot. A bit of lime and bam you got a great drink. Always a good value too you can't go wrong with this brand if you're looking for ginger ale.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Gloster, LA

I feel nauseous every single day in the mornings. I always have since around the time I started middle school. And I hate taking pepto so I began looking for things that help settle your stomach and my mom suggested ginger ale. Canada Dry is my favorite and it helps me settle my stomach. Though I use ginger tea more now since I like to stay away from too much sugar but when my stomach is super sensitive I always grab this first.
Jake S.
Jake S.
Saint Louis, MO

Canada Dry ginger ale is quite a tasty drink. I do not drink any other types of sodas so this is a nice drink if you want a carbonation fix. I really enjoy the bottle form because I can easily recap it and throw it in the refrigerator for later use. The only thing I do not like is that it uses High Fructose Corn Syrup, as do most carbonated drinks. Hopefully one day they will have a real sugar non-artificial option.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY

My nana always had cans of Canada Dry ginger ale in her house, my mom never let me drink soda as a kid but for stomach aches she should buy me canada dry. I dorm for college, and my suite mates and I always have the 12 pack, the cans are super convenient to have and the taste is great; apparently it is made with real ginger, I come from a west indian household, so that is something my family definitely appreciates.
Reeny S.
Reeny S.
Coralville, IA

I love Canada Dry Ginger ale! It's one of my favorite drinks! It's like carbonated water, but it actually has flavor, but not to much flavor to the point where you get a tooth ache. I would drink this every day if I could! This is definitely a must have drink! I very highly recommend it to anybody! Even if you don't like Ginger Ale; Try it! "I Dare You!" Have fun! Now I am going to go drink more of this! <3
Asia V.
Asia V.
Kansas City, MO

OMG this stuff is amazing. I had never tried ginger ale before last year. In my mind it was lifeless and nothing good would come from it, but I was wrong. I started off drinking it to soothe my stomach ache or when I felt sick, but now I drink it in place of a dr pepper or other sodas. I feel healthy for some odd reason, but I do. It has the taste of a sprite, but it taste just a little bit better..
Coy P.
Coy P.
London, KY

What do you think of the other flavored?
Latanya C.
Latanya C.
Griffith, IN

Have you ever tried this warm for a tummy ache?
Rose R.
Rose R.
Mission, TX

What is the color inside?
Angel H.
Angel H.

Do you actually think this by its self, or do you mix it with something else? Never really drank this before as you can see.
Danessa B.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, Arizona

Will they ever come out with something new like ginger ale?