BY CANADA DRY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Canada Dry® Diet Tonic Water.
Since 1904.
Contains quinine.

Jennifer H.
Leander , TX
This is overall a decent tonic. I prefer another brand much more for flavor. Not sure why but EVERY single time i open one of these it explodes everywhere even if it has been sitting for quite awhile. Not a fan!
Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
This stuff is definitely my favorite special soda. I always buy this so no when I I am in a good mood or I'm stress-free LOL! This is a very reasonable drink to buy a big packs. if I could compare this to another drink I would compare it to Gingerale.
Chandra T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Canada Dry Ginger Ale! I drink at least one per day. I try to find it on sale so I do not have to buy individual bottles everyday.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
A nice buddly tonic water to use in your mixers without all the sugar, what could be better? I love Canada dry products.
Rachel B.
Newbury, NH
Great tonic water. I really like the flavored ones as well. My all time favorite is the lemon lime flavor.
Melissa B.
Best diet tonic for vodka tonics ever. Also there is a $1 off of three coupon on the package currently!
Sarah S.
Akron
This is one of my go-to tonic waters. Being that it is made by Canada Dry, you can find it at most grocery stores around here. It doesn’t have much of a diet flavor / aftertaste to it. It tastes great to drink by itself, but my favorite way to drink it is with just a little bit of gin in it as well. It is delicious and refreshing.
Jessica H.
Colonial Bch, VA
Wonderful!y husband thinks I'm crazy for enjoying it by itself, but let's face it. I'm in it for the bubbles! I have a serious thing for carbonated drinks just because I enjoy bubbles. Drinking this is souch better than darker sodas.