Canada Dry® Diet Green Tea Ginger Ale uploaded by Erika C.

BY CANADA DRY

Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
What could be more refreshing than some ginger ale with green tea in it? Whoever thought of this is a genius! This is a really good afternoon pick-me-up or even good for getting you started in the morning it's better than an energy drink.
I'm a huge fan of green tea and ginger ale. Ginger ale is one of my favorite sodas and I absolutely love green tea. I thought this drink would be my absolute favorite drink but this sparkling ginger ale green tea is horrible in my opinion. I like other Canada Dry drinks but this one doesn't taste good to me. Personally I wouldn't buy this. I just don't like the combination of green tea and Ginger ale
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Diet ginger ale is the bomb. It is probably the fizziest diet drink you can find. It is perfect if you have an upset stomach! I definitely recommend this product to absolutely anyone. I buy it all the time personally!
Myeisha B.
Monroe, GA
I've recently started getting into drinking ginger ale a lot lately . It actually soothes me . It tastes really great once I had it one time I couldn't stop drinking it because it became so addicting to have so everytime I go to the store I buy it . I think everyone should try it every now n then or everyday
Brenda D.
The diet one is so much better than the regular one. This particular brand makes the best ginger ale to begin with and they throw you a little green tea ginger ale. It's a combination you don't want to miss !
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
Love this product although it is no longer available where I live but this has such a great flavor with the ginger ale it is all I used to drink on a daily basis it's that good
Stephanie M.
So amazing and smart of this company to put ginger ale and green tea together. It is a weird combo when you think about it but when you try it you will love it especially if you like both green tea and ginger ale.
Ashley R.
Stanton, CA
So I just recently started drinking this and it legit has changed the way i drink soda. It's not too strong or has no flavour. It tastes like nothing I've ever tried but it still tastes like every soda flavour came together and had a baby. I recommend this to everyone.
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, VA
I hate the taste of ginger ale by itself! But the green tea flavoring helps so much! I only drink it if i have a stomach ache and feel sluggish! It helps break up any pain its the best!
Hajar B.
Long Island City, NY
I love ginger ale, and I love green tea. The mix of both is just perfect. It's an affordable drink that you can find everywhere. I' m just in love with this drink since the first time I found it. I've been talking about this drink to all my friends
Erika C.
Reedley, CA
Where do they sell this? I'd like regular but same flavor that would be amazing. I Ltd seen regular and diet Ginger ale only in central California.
jasmine m.
Lake Worth, FL
Does Canada Dry company has a carbonated soda with more of a spicy ginger flavor?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This is an interesting concept. How does it taste?
Sofía C.
Santiago
they only exist in some countries?