Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale

BY CANADA DRY #90 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Canada Dry Diet  Ginger Ale
Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do feel like it has a very strong "diet soda" taste and isn't very close in flavor to regular ginger ale." in 1 review
Gina J.
Scotch plains , NJ
Canada Dry Ginger Ale is my go to soda for when I have an upset stomach. It always soothes my stomach right away. I can buy it at any food store and there is normally a promotion that goes along with it. I personally like the diet more than the regular because it is less sweet and sugary tasting.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I am not a fan of diet sodas, but diet Canada Dry Ginger Ale is the exception! It tastes much lighter and smoother than regular ginger ale. It never leaves a funny aftertaste like some diet sodas. My only complaint is some stores don’t stock it and the ones that do only stock a very limited supply, so it can be pretty difficult to find.
Alisha P.
I love Canada Dry but the diet is kind of meh. I don’t care much for diet soda and they really try here but the different is night and day for me. For diet soda it is really good as Diet Coke makes me gag and would much rather drink water.
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
I am type 2 diabetic and have to drink diet beverages. I typically hate soda. This one, however, maintains its flavor even though it is diet. I drink this when I feel great or even not so great, like mom used to tell us.
Try it, it doesn’t taste diet.
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love ginger ale because it helps settle my stomach if I have an upset stomach. Because I am sugar-free I definitely like that they offer a sugar-free and caffeine free option
member-275d7
I️ normally drink the Diet Ginger Ale, only the caffeine free version was available on this snap. Single serving bottles are not stocked as well as other sodas, it would be nice if so. Ginger ale taste is good and helps with digestion.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is one of the better ginger ales I have had. It actually has ginger flavor and it's not to sweet. I enjoyed this drink and don't feel like I'm missing the sugar. It's affordable and surprising easy to find.
Olivia T.
Riverdale , MD
Diet ginger ale is my favorite caffeine-free soda. I drink more bottles of this in a week than I'd like to admit. The flavor is delicious and to me there is no difference in flavor between the diet and non diet ginger ales. Canada Dry also tastes better than Schweppes.
Megan M.
This makes for a great soda or alcoholic mixer as it is diet and does not taste too much different than the regular version of Canada Dry's ginger ale. The packaging is old school which lets you know you're drinking the "original" ginger ale.
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Ginger ale is like a comfort food, whenever you aren't feeling good its a go to in our house. We like the diet because it has less sugars and tastes simmilar to the regular flavor. It's a good value, and outside of michigan the only other choice when vernors isn't available.