Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale

BY CANADA DRY #89 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale, 2 Liter see more...

Canada Dry Diet  Ginger Ale
Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale
Buy on Amazon
  • "I do feel like it has a very strong "diet soda" taste and isn't very close in flavor to regular ginger ale." in 1 review
Becky S.
I start all of my "ginger" related reviews with "I love all things ginger..." but I forgot about this stuff. It's not just Canada Dry diet but the other mainstream diet versions I've tried are not good. They taste extremely sweet and synthetic. It's not a brand issue because I gave the regular version from Canada Dry 5 stars. I just can't drink the diet...not even when concerned about calorie intake.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard
I have been trying to kick soda to the curb, however I cannot keep away from  Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale It has a light and crisp taste with a nice bubbly carbonation. It is the perfect go to soda. My entire family is a fan of  Canada Dry Ginger Ale and their diet ginger ale. Bonus: It helps to settle upset stomachs. I stir my soda until it is flat whenever my stomach is upset and it seems to help!
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
This is a really good substitute for ginger ale when you are trying do do low/no sugar. I keep these on hand in case of an upset stomach and also just because sometimes I just want to drink one. This is a good brand.
Justine A.
2005 reviews
I love this diet ginger ale. I drink the diet because I don't want all of the sugar that the regular kind had. I wish it didn't contain aspartame though. All of the diet ginger ale's carry it which is unfortunate.
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Canada Dry Ginger Ale is my go to soda for when I have an upset stomach. It always soothes my stomach right away. I can buy it at any food store and there is normally a promotion that goes along with it. I personally like the diet more than the regular because it is less sweet and sugary tasting.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I am not a fan of diet sodas, but diet Canada Dry Ginger Ale is the exception! It tastes much lighter and smoother than regular ginger ale. It never leaves a funny aftertaste like some diet sodas. My only complaint is some stores don’t stock it and the ones that do only stock a very limited supply, so it can be pretty difficult to find.
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
I am type 2 diabetic and have to drink diet beverages. I typically hate soda. This one, however, maintains its flavor even though it is diet. I drink this when I feel great or even not so great, like mom used to tell us.
Try it, it doesn’t taste diet.
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love ginger ale because it helps settle my stomach if I have an upset stomach. Because I am sugar-free I definitely like that they offer a sugar-free and caffeine free option
member-275d7
I️ normally drink the Diet Ginger Ale, only the caffeine free version was available on this snap. Single serving bottles are not stocked as well as other sodas, it would be nice if so. Ginger ale taste is good and helps with digestion.
Allison B.
Diet Ginger Ale by Canada Dry is my absolute favorite beverage. It is a little pricey for a pack of soda cans, but I love the refreshing taste. It is also a staple when someone in the house is sick. It's great for an upset stomach or a cold. I buy this product on a weekly basis!
brenda r.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Why the make a diet one?
Megan R.
Jasper, GA
Carbs?
Rommina Q.
Does this drink taste just like a sodafied version of ginger?