BY CANADA DRY

Any time is a great time for the crisp goodness of Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale. Never skimping on quality, Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale offers refreshingly real ginger taste that's made from real ginger, plus it's caffeine free and contains zero calories*. Enhance your favorite cocktails with a sparkling splash of Canada Dry or enjoy by itself for crisp, clean refreshment. Creating quality beverages and mixers since 1904, enjoy the best in refreshment with Canada Dry.

Allison B.
Diet Ginger Ale by Canada Dry is my absolute favorite beverage. It is a little pricey for a pack of soda cans, but I love the refreshing taste. It is also a staple when someone in the house is sick. It's great for an upset stomach or a cold. I buy this product on a weekly basis!
Pamela W.
San Marcos, CA
My favorite beverage ever. It's not as sweet as the original but it's definitely tasty. And then I added calories is a huge plus. I usually drink it when my stomach is feeling a little upset or of the kids feel sick.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go-to diet soda, mainly because it doesn't taste like it's diet. I even prefer it to the non-diet Canada Dry, which is unusual for, well, anything diet, usually.
Caroline S.
Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale has been my favorite diet soda for the past 2 years. It tastes very similar to non-diet ginger ale, if not better. I've always found that aspartame actually enhances the flavor of citrus-like sodas like Sprite and ginger ale. I prefer Sprite Zero to regular Sprite. (Yes, this is me advocating the flavor of a chemical.) Very refreshing taste.
Laura W.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great choice to make low carb cocktails. My favorites are coconut rum soaked watermelon with ginger ale and ginge spice mojito. Its great for these warm days and to be bikini ready. Diet ginger ale is perfect for experimenting with flavors, I'd recommend that you try out some of the recipes that are online.
Danielle R.
By far my fav drink ever! It's all natural and it's o calories. I'm a preggo mom so this little can is a life savor for those morning sickness moments. These are also amazing as a add on to apple juice or some awesome sugar free cranberry juice.
Logan E.
This is my favorite ginger ale! It is very crisp and refreshing but not overly sweet because it isn't filled with real sugar. It's also not super expensive! I repurchase this constantly and I will keep buying it!
Jennia V.
This soda has a great flavor! It doesn't taste like "diet", and it's refreshing on a hot day! Definitely my go to drink. There's always a 12 pack of these in my pantry, and never fails my soda craving! I absolutely recommend this to ginger ale lovers!
Kayleigh F.
In my household this is the only soda we ever have on-hand because we love it so much. The flavor is crisp and refreshing. I don't really see how it could get any better, unless it had a stronger ginger flavor. I would definitely buy it again.
Celina M.
I LOVE having some diet ginger ale on hand. They're great for a refreshing bubbly drink but they are even better for days I just feel nauseous. The refreshing ginger taste helps me feel better!
brenda r.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Why the make a diet one?
Megan R.
Jasper, GA
Carbs?
Rommina Q.
Does this drink taste just like a sodafied version of ginger?