BY CANADA DRY #56 in Seltzers & Tonics

Canada Dry Cranberry Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water is a crisp, bubbly sparkling water beverage that provides all of the hydration benefits of regular water with a bright, refreshing sparkle and a delicious blend of all-natural cranberry lime flavor. With no sodium, calories, or sweeteners, Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is water made interesting. see more...

Rachelle P.
I bought this product as an alternative to soda. The flavor is great and refreshing. I was already a big fan of Canada Dry Ginger Ale, so this was another great choice. I would buy this product again and would definitely recommended it to family and friends.
Kate H.
El Paso, TX
This drink is super good. I picked it up at Walmart when they were out of stock of the La Croix Lime sparkling water I usually get. I didn't have high expectations for this product because you ALWAYS hear about La Croix and never Canada Dry. Well, this product is so much better than La Croix! And so much less expensive! When I first took a sip, I had to double check the ingredients because I could've swore it had sugar in it. With La Croix, I knew right away it didn't have sugar and I had to get used to the taste (trying to cut back on soda, I'm a sugar addict). I don't miss the sugar at all in this product. This will now be my go-to drink
Alina M.
Irvine, CA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SPARKLING WATER!!! I am SO happy Canada Dry decided to start making sparkling water, or maybe they were already making it and I just discovered it. The 12 pack of the canned version of this drink was like less than 3 dollars at my local super market.. I loved how the lime and cranberry make for an excellent, refreshing flavor!
Valentina C.

I've always loved Canada Dry, for the reasons you listed. Same with ginger ale, I've had very good "fancy" ginger ale, but CD is what I grab when I need to drink ginger ale, and tonic, for that matter.

Both are sort of a fall-back comfort drink. Vodka and tonic, when I'm "beered out" and need something clean, or ginger ale when I'm sick in the tummy or soul.
Molly A.
I'm not really a fan of this stuff but my mom really loves it! I find it's kinda bitter and salty maybe? She loves the fizz though! She finds it's a good alternative to soda since there isn't much in it. She buys it all the time, so if you like sparkling water, you'll most likely enojoy this one too!
James Eduard O.
This is great to mix with vodka whiskey make the drink a little bit softer I like the sparkling feeling that he gives to the train I told him to recommend Canada Dry it's a very good cause it also works when you feel bad you feel sick on your stomach it helps you to digest free food.
Madison H.
Brentwood, CA
I have never been a fan of seltzer water, but this cranberry lime flavor is delicious! It has a nice flavor on its own, or can be added to juice for a homemade soda. I personally prefer adding it to cranberry juice, especially around the holidays. I would purchase again.
Nicole P.
Marrero , LA
Tried these sparkling waters in replacement of soda and they sure do curb that craving for something sweet! It has the fizziness that I'm looking for and a nice flavor, but none of the sugar or additives. I would recommend a soda lover to try and maybe add some of those sugar free drink mixes if you need the sweetness.
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
I hte fuity water, it doesn't taste good... for me lol so I always go for the lime flavor. I really like the taste and I always add in an extra lime or lemon and it gives an extra "sizzle" to the drink. I think the poland spring sparkling water may be more fizzy and sizzling but I would still recommend this drink
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
I love any sparkling water, and this Canadian Dry Canberry Lime Sparkling Seltzer water really hits the spot. It is great for parties and everyday. It has a good flavor and really is worth your money! I recommend this to anybody who likes to drink flavored water!
Monica R.
Is this one just as good as the plain cranberry ginger ale?