BeveragesSodaCanada Dry
Cranberry Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water

Canada Dry Cranberry Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water

Is this one just as good as the plain cranberry ginger ale?
Start your review of Canada Dry Cranberry Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water!
How would you rate this product?
Myranda N.
Great flavor! Loved the cranberry and lime mixture, takes great. Isn't too bubbly either.
Liz H.
Toledo, OH
I didn’t care too much for this flavor of Canada Dry. I really love the regular Canada Dry ginger ale but wasn’t too fond of the cranberry lime taste. I believe this is a holiday limited flavor but not too sure.
Komal R.
Toronto
I love Canada dry, there brand never leaves me disappointed. There drinks always have gas and are very good for digestion. I like this drink because I like cranberry and lime. The drink leaves a tingly sensation in your mouth and is refreshing.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Tried these sparkling waters in replacement of soda and they sure do curb that craving for something sweet! It has the fizziness that I'm looking for and a nice flavor, but none of the sugar or additives. I would recommend a soda lover to try and maybe add some of those sugar free drink mixes if you need the sweetness.
Maya M.
Dover, TN
I love flavored sparkling water. I thought it had a subtle flavor and wasn't too sweet. Some sparkling waters are too fake sweet and not flavored enough.
Nicole L.
Milford, CT
This sparkling seltzer water tastes very refreshing and good. If you like lime like me, you will enjoy this water
Sacha C.
Westtown
Love the taste. stays good for a long time. Would recommend this brand to anyone that loves seltzer
Alexandria C.
Kansas City, MO
Nonononononononononononononononononononononononono ono onononononnnononon ononoononononoonononono
Lely M.
Aurora, CO
Canada Dry is great for family bbqs or just for having your favorite soda at home. The price is great and the flavor was interesting but nice.
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This seltzer had a funny aftertaste. I have tried this seltzer alone and as a chaser with a shot of vodka and the aftertaste of dish soap is terrible.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...