BY CANADA DRY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kiemetha H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This was my first time buying this product because I had a coupon it was very good and would buy it again, I don't see how it could be improved because even though I did'nt have any expectations other then hoping it was good I would recommed it.
Danielle J.
I love Canada Dry. But this flavor isn't the best. It taste like it has more carbonation the actual flavor. If I wanted flavored seltzer water, I would've gotten flavored seltzer water.
edis c.
West New York, NJ
This is yummy. I never heard about it before. But I got from a Chinese food restaurant. I searched for it. But couldn't find. Can someone tell me where to ourchase?
Finnlee E.
I would say that RC cola is a decent value for what you're paying. It doesn't taste phenomenal, alright ... but hey(!) it's cheap, what do you expect?!
Marintya A.
I am seriously on love with this flavor! It's like you can taste the flavor and it's not sweet. Whoever invited sparkling water is a total genius