BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry¬ģ Caffeine Free Cranberry Ginger Ale.
Since 1904.
Made from real ginger.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
2 liters (2.1qt). see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I love Canada Dry ginger ale for its smooth, crisp taste and how incredibly carbonated it is. Not only has this brand been able to stay steadily consistent in its taste over the past few decades, Canada Dry is always testing out new combinations with its consumers. One of the latest flavors that I've tried is Cranberry ginger ale, which has quickly become one of my favorite sodas when I occasionally decide to have one. It is the perfect combination of sweet and tart, that is even pretty to drink with its light rose color the bottle. I highly recommend this uniquely flavored ginger, it's both reasonably affordable and delicious!
Dariela A.
Tampa, FL
This is hands down the best soda that i have ever had. there see certain foods that you need to drink carbonation with and this is definitely my choice of beverage. something that i continuously recommend . although some people don't like it i still continue to talk about this drink like it is the best thing to ever be on this earth
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I really like Ginger Ale and this cranberry flavored kind from Canada Dry is a favorite of mine especially during the Christmas Holiday. I enjoy the crisp ginger taste and how cool and refreshing it is. I can usually get these at United Dairy Farmers on a 2 for $3 sale. If you like Ginger Ale and cranberry give this a try.
Mrs A.
by Canada Dry...
This is a must-have for upset stomachs in my household. I love the flavor!!! My stomach cramps do not stand a chance when this is in my system. If we were not snowed in today, I would go pick some up from Kroger right now! #2017MustHave
Melanie W.
Cranberry ginger ale is BOMB...I love cranberries anyway so to have it as a carbonated beverage is awesome. The taste is crisp and smooth and I've purchased this repeatedly, especially around the holidays, it's a nice drink to have with your turkey dinnerūüėć
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff for when my stomach Is upset or if I just have a craving for something sweet to drink. I love drinking it when it's super chilled but especially when it's more of a slushy. I add crushed ice and it's super yummy and refreshing .
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
My mom loves this soda. It's very hard to find, it's more of a seasonal product. If you love cranberry juice you'll love this. It's just a sparkling version. It taste really good, and I recommend it to cranberry lovers.
emma ‚ėÄ.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is awesome!!!! I always drink this stuff up like crazy!! it stinks that it's only seasonal!!! I always have it at parties!!! it's so good!!! it's better than the Sprite!!! it's so good!! I love it so much!!
Bethany E.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Holy smokes I just tried this soda and I'm in love! Ginger ale is about the only soda I drink so when I saw a cranberry flavor I had to try it. So refreshing and delicious!
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
This Canada dry is tasty and caffeine free. The flavors are crisp and refreshing, it's quite a treat. The flavor of cranberry is present but not overwhelming.
Reba B.
Foodie Expert
What stores sell this? I have never seen it anywhere.
Tammy T.
Abington , MA
Does this come in diet?
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this good for mixing drinks?
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a seasonal product? Where can I find it?
Where in Cincinnati can I buy Two liter Canada Dry cranberry