BY CANADA DRY #84 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Erica C.
Athens
If you like ginger ale, you’ll most likely like this!!! It is not too sweet and has a really nice cranberry flavor. Good use for a mixer or chaser! Reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who already likes ginger ale.
Kristin F.
Anderson
This is my favorite ginger ale of all time and I especially love it around the holidays (Thanksgiving in particular). It is delicious and as a bonus is a super pretty color. I look forward to buying more of this in the future!
Meredith M.
This is probably my favorite soft drink of all time! I look forward to when they put this out during the holiday season every year!!! It is so refreshing and so addicting. Highly recommend!
Heather D.
Greensboro, MD
Cranberry gingerale is a huge addiction for me. I have one everyday and I stock up any time they are on sale. I have tried other brands but I hated them only Canada dry gets it right! Of course I'll buy it again.
Ashley V.
Grand Rapids
This is the only ginger ale I drink! It doesn’t taste like ginger ale either it has a sweet cranberry flavor. I like to mix it with orange juice as a punch during the holidays. I buy it whenever I find it in the store.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
I do enjoy this drink a lot in terms of flavor it is pretty outstanding my only reservation towards it is the red dye. It is really heavy and makes me a bit sick feeling. If you don't have that type of sensitivity then this is definitely a drink j woild recommend.
Leila A.
I love this drink so much! It’s great at the holidays because of the festive color. It so taste great and is a nice spin on a favorite. I first tried it in an American Airlines flight. You can get a large case of them at Costco with various flavors! It’s a must have at the holidays or anytime.
Divya A.
I enjoy the flavor of this soda. I drink it whenever I have stomach problems. The taste is good and with no after taste. I am a repeated consumer of this product. I buy this from any grocery stores and drug stores. The price is affordable and I will continue to buy this product.
Leila A.
This is an awesome drink! It’s festive at the holidays to mix in with alcohol or to just have on its own! I l love the unique sweet flavor that the cranberry adds. You can get it for about 1.50 at target! I hope we can still find it after the holidays are over.
Hannah A.
Orlando, FL
By far my FAVORITE ginger ale EVER! I love the cranberry taste! But beware...the bottle always wants to explode when first opened! It tastes great and is very refreshing. A great drink for those hot summer months. I will most definitely buy again!
Reba B.
What stores sell this? I have never seen it anywhere.
Tammy T.
Abington , MA
Does this come in diet?
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this good for mixing drinks?
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
I love this stuff. Does anyone have any good suggestions of a mixed drink made with this?
Jasmine G.
Dallas , TX
I already enjoy Canada Dry ginger ale, so I'd love to try this. How tart is it?