BY CANADA DRY #10 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Kat G.
I absolutely love cranberry ginger ale and this one is one of my favorites. The cranberry flavor is most pronounced, and hides the “ginger ale” taste very well. I would buy this product again.
Abbie G.
Orrville, OH
I’m not much for pop ( can you tell I’m from the Midwest?) but I love to have this on hand at Christmas. It goes perfectly with an afternoon sandwich of leftover turkey.
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Costco
If I am honest, I usually dont drink ginger ale other than when I am sick. But if I am sick, it is the best thing on earth. However, this was available at Costco over the holidays so I gave it a try. Cranberry is the best. How could it go wrong. Hahaha. The super tang ginger ale usually has wasnt there. It was replaced by a super syrupy sweetness. I guess they were afraid for it to be too tangy but they shouldnt have been. This sweetness and syrup even impacted the ultra carbonation that usually hits the spot. However, the combo of cranberry and ginger ale really is a great taste. This redeems the product. I just wish they would modify it a bit. I was kind in my scoring!
Erica C.
Athens
If you like ginger ale, you’ll most likely like this!!! It is not too sweet and has a really nice cranberry flavor. Good use for a mixer or chaser! Reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who already likes ginger ale.
Kristin F.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite ginger ale of all time and I especially love it around the holidays (Thanksgiving in particular). It is delicious and as a bonus is a super pretty color. I look forward to buying more of this in the future!
Violeta N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Soooo good that this is making me want to drive to the supermarket just to pick some up. Other products do not compare to this one when it comes to refreshments.
Heather D.
Greensboro, MD
Cranberry gingerale is a huge addiction for me. I have one everyday and I stock up any time they are on sale. I have tried other brands but I hated them only Canada dry gets it right! Of course I'll buy it again.
Ashley V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the only ginger ale I drink! It doesn’t taste like ginger ale either it has a sweet cranberry flavor. I like to mix it with orange juice as a punch during the holidays. I buy it whenever I find it in the store.
Leila A.
This is an awesome drink! It’s festive at the holidays to mix in with alcohol or to just have on its own! I l love the unique sweet flavor that the cranberry adds. You can get it for about 1.50 at target! I hope we can still find it after the holidays are over.
Jennifer L.
Aurora
This Cranberry ginger ale is great and goes good with vodka 😏. I am not a fan of regular ginger ale but thia drink is pretty good. Nice flavor and nice and crisp.
Reba B.
What stores sell this? I have never seen it anywhere.
Tammy T.
Abington, MA
Does this come in diet?
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
I already enjoy Canada Dry ginger ale, so I'd love to try this. How tart is it?
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
I love this stuff. Does anyone have any good suggestions of a mixed drink made with this?
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this good for mixing drinks?

Amazon