Meredith M.
This is probably my favorite soft drink of all time! I look forward to when they put this out during the holiday season every year!!! It is so refreshing and so addicting. Highly recommend!
Julianna M.
I was so excited to try their cranberry flavor! I already loved this brand but when I tried this drink I was even more in love! The taste is so lovely & it’s always so fresh! I wish they had them in the 12 pack of cans again, I can never find it anywhere but if I do I am sure to grab one or maybe even two! Thank you for such a great quality drink!
Divya A.
I enjoy the flavor of this soda. I drink it whenever I have stomach problems. The taste is good and with no after taste. I am a repeated consumer of this product. I buy this from any grocery stores and drug stores. The price is affordable and I will continue to buy this product.
Leila A.
This is an awesome drink! It’s festive at the holidays to mix in with alcohol or to just have on its own! I l love the unique sweet flavor that the cranberry adds. You can get it for about 1.50 at target! I hope we can still find it after the holidays are over.
Hannah N.
Orlando, FL
By far my FAVORITE ginger ale EVER! I love the cranberry taste! But beware...the bottle always wants to explode when first opened! It tastes great and is very refreshing. A great drink for those hot summer months. I will most definitely buy again!
Zana S.
Gainesville, FL
One word: YES! I LOVE this flavor made by Canada Dry. I love their flavors and this one is no exception. I just brought it today because o was CRAVING it. I love it so much. Buy this! You won’t regret it
Shaq B.
Best ginger ale made. This is my favorite drink at the moment, it’s usually no more than $2. This drink is my favorite drink to have with dinner. You can get it from mostly any store and I will def be purchasing again and again and again.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
So amazing! Love the crisp flavor , the cranberry is sweet but not too sweet. This is very carbonated and pairs well in cocktails. I buy all the time and love it ice cold.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Can't go wrong with cranberry in your ginger ale; too bad it is only a seasonal flavor. I want to drink this pink effervescent goodness all year round. I usually buy this flavor in the 2 liter size but I was able to pick up a 24 can pack at Sam's Club. Sam's offers this multipack in three flavors: regular ginger ale, cranberry ginger ale and blackberry ginger ale. All taste great and are not too sweet...just sweet enough for it to be refreshing. The cranberry version is beautifully pink, fruity and bubbly and can sub-in as a non-alcoholic rose champagne.
Mrs A.
Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Caffeine Free
by Canada Dry...
This is a must-have for upset stomachs in my household. I love the flavor!!! My stomach cramps do not stand a chance when this is in my system. If we were not snowed in today, I would go pick some up from Kroger right now! #2017MustHave
Reba B.
What stores sell this? I have never seen it anywhere.
Tammy T.
Abington , MA
Does this come in diet?
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this good for mixing drinks?
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a seasonal product? Where can I find it?
Where in Cincinnati can I buy Two liter Canada Dry cranberry