Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale

Since 1904, Canada Dry Ginger Ale has set a precedent as a classic carbonated beverage. Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with real ginger taste with a refreshing pop of crisp cranberry flavor. This seasonal blend is the perfect mixer for holiday entertaining and is caffeine free. Add a sparkling splash of flavor with Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale.

How does this taste ?
Where in Cincinnati can I buy Two liter Canada Dry cranberry
I already enjoy Canada Dry ginger ale, so I'd love to try this. How tart is it?
Start your review of Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cranberry ginger ale by Canada Dry is excellent! Slight bubbly that is caffeine free. This is both naturally and artificially flavored.
Ashley V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the only ginger ale I drink! It doesn’t taste like ginger ale either it has a sweet cranberry flavor. I like to mix it with orange juice as a punch during the holidays. I buy it whenever I find it in the store.
Caitlin M.
Aynor, SC
This is my favorite soda! I have craved it throughout my pregnancy. I am so glad it is blow available throughout the year and not just around Christmas time. It is much better than cranberry sprite or cranberry 7 up. I would recommend to everyone!
Tania K.
Canton, MI
Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale uploaded by Tania K.
Two of my favorite things combined into one. Cranberry and ginger ale! Great crisp and sweet taste love this option more than just the plain ginger ale.
Rebekah M.
Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale uploaded by Rebekah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love ginger ale, but I’m not usually a fan of flavored ginger ale because the flavors tend to taste to artificial, BUT this is great! The cranberry isn’t overpowering but still strong enough to make it taste different! Will purchase again!
kat H.
Carmel, IN
I love ginger ale, you can add just about any fruit flavor to it and I can almost guarantee I'll enjoy it. I bought 6 bottles of soda for the last party I threw, this one was emptied first. Just sayin'
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
When I first tried this I was in love!! It has an amazing taste and I prefer over the original!
Tamera A.
Elmore, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is a staple around my house around the holidays. The boys love drinking on this as a special treat. I keep this in stock because it’s one of my favorite mixers for my drinks.
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Target
I'm not a huge fan of soda but this one is delicious! I do like ginger ale but the cranberry adds that extra pizzazz. Its good as is but add it to an adult beverage and its 10x better.
Michelle R.
Grand Island, NE
I dislike anything cranberry until I tried this. It’s so dang good but it’s hard to find until the holidays. The only downfall to this deliciousness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...