Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale

EXTRA KICK OF REAL GINGER TASTE: this isn’t the ginger ale your Grandma gave you, Canada Dry Bold is unlike any other ginger ale out there

CAFFEINE FREE, CRISP AND REFRESHING: Go bold at any time of the day with no caffeine. The crisp and refreshing taste of Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale won’t keep you up

MAKE YOUR FAVORITE COCKTAILS: Canada Dry Bold Ginger is the perfect mixer for delicious, modern cocktails as well as a great way to spice up traditional classics, Over 21 please drink responsibly

TRUSTED SINCE 1904: With its real ginger taste, Canada Dry Ginger Ale has been the drink of choice for those seeking something soothing and refreshing since 1903

THE SECRET TO RELAXATION: Relax with the real ginger taste of Canada Dry

what did you think of this drink ?😊
How does the bold flavor compare to the traditional ginger ale?
Have you guys tried Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale? I've heard mixed reviews.
Start your review of Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale!
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale uploaded by Linh M.
I can taste more of the ginger in this one. It's not bad though. It's a stronger spicy aftertaste. And it has more carbonation too. The name matches the bold taste. But just because I'm used to the original, I like that one more than this one.
Angelica A.
Jacksonville, NC
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale uploaded by Angelica A.
This definitely has a stronger ginger flavor compared to the regular ginger ale. I would probably use this product to mix with alcoholic beverages. However, I would prefer the good old fashion ginger ale over this if I’m consuming it because I’m suffering from nausea. Same calories, same ingredients.
Yeraldine S.
San Anselmo, CA
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale uploaded by Yeraldine S.
I liked the Canada Dry Bold because it was so delicious and sweet. It tasted very good. For next time I would love to try a drink with less calories.
Kim G.
Euclid, OH
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale uploaded by Kim G.
The best Ginger Ale because you can taste the GINGER in this Ale. It got a nice kick.
Candice F.
Vacaville, CA
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale uploaded by Candice F.
I’m not a huge fan of ginger and this soda tasted exactly like ginger. The flavor is way too strong for my liking! Not a big fan of the after taste. Very bold nasty tasting. No I would not recommend.
Anjanette G.
Bronx, NY
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale uploaded by Anjanette G.
It was indeed bold. I followed the steps first tasting the original and then the new bold. As soon as you take a sip you can feel the fizz of that ginger. It has more of a kick almost felt like a alcoholic beverage (minus the alcohol, of course)
LeVincent T.
Los Angeles, CA
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale uploaded by LeVincent T.
If you’re a fan of the original ginger-y taste of the normal can - you’re going to love this. They call it BOLD for a reason because they amp up the ginger flavoring and spiciness - and I quite like it. If you happen to have the original and the new Bold version and pour them in separate cups side-by-side, you can see the Bold has a more yellow color and much more carbonation compared to the original. The first 1 or 2 sips of the bold, it seems like a more concentrated version of the Original, but after the 2nd and 3rd sip - you feel the extra spiciness (which tastes incredible). I usually don’t drink soda or anything with much sugar, but after my singing lesson I took a few swigs of the Bold and it clears my throat because the ginger content inside the can - not to mention it burns so good after a sore throat. If you wanna pick up a pack of these to try, they are reasonably priced at: Retail Price: 4.99 + tax (for most major retailers) Size: 6-pack of 7.5oz cans of Bold OR 12-pack of 12oz cans of Bold It’a definitely worth the buy to drink by itself or mix with vodka. Enjoy it your way!
Natalie F.
Buffalo, NY
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale uploaded by Natalie F.
Going forward I’ll only choose BOLD ginger ale. The difference was very clear and I really enjoyed it. The flavor was crisp and really packed a punch. I hope there are new flavors of the bold that come out! Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale
Erin R.
Roseville, CA
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale uploaded by Erin R.
I thought it was great that I had an opportunity to try the bold new flavor and compare it to the original. The drink is similar to a soda and it definitely tastes like it has a good amount of sugar. For that reason I’m hesitant to buy it again.
Veronica F.
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale uploaded by Veronica F.
So this is DELICIOUS!! Canada Dry was already my favorite brand of ginger ale (and if you disagree you’re crazy...lol). But this new Bold one is almost like a ginger ale mixed with a ginger beer! Which meanssss....it’s also perfect with vodka and a little lime! Perfect Moscow Mule mixer!! 100% would recommend.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
#Lace L.
36108
Lindsay B. il y a un an
More of a ginger taste, but not as crazy as ginger beer. I liked it better than regular actually. I found it pretty refreshing.
member-37728
il y a un an
Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale How does the taste compare to other ginger ales?
Alicia H. il y a un an
If you're a fan of ginger, you'll love this!
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
il y a un an
Alexandra K. il y a un an
Mine showed up a few days after I got the email and package.