BY CANADA DRY

Any time is a great time for the crisp refreshment of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale is made from real ginger and offers refreshingly real ginger taste with a splash of fresh blackberry flavor. Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale can enhance your favorite cocktails or can be enjoyed by itself for crisp, clean refreshment. Creating quality beverages and mixers since 1904, enjoy the best in refreshment with Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale. see more...

Leila A.
This has such a nice flavor. It’s a nice spin on a old favorite. I use it to make festive Halloween drinks! You can also add alcohol to it for adult drinks! You can get this pack at Target so that you can get it ready for festivities.
Amy D.
Charlotte, NC
Disvovered the Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale around the holidays. Completely fell in love. Had the same light, crisp and sparkling flavor of the original ginger ale but with a beautiful, sweet hint of blackberry. One sip and I was hooked. So delicious and unexpected.
Cashmere C.
Williamstown, NJ
It taste so get and its so good. The flavor is the best. Everyone should try it. I buy it all the time now! The Blackberry is my favorite now. And it good to drink right after dinner There is nothing like a refreshing drink like the Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
Samantha W.
Framingham, MA
I am a huge fan of blackberries and ginger ale so I was very excited to try this. It was just ok for me. Tasted kind of like the grape flavor ginger ale this brand makes. Not worth the calories.
Nicole B.
At first I thought I wouldn't really like it but when I tried it, it became my favorite Canada Dry beverage. I will definitely be buying this again if I see it. It's kinda hard to find in stores though
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
This taste so good! I thought a flavored ginger ale you can go wrong! It's not over powering in flavor so you can still taste the ginger ale. Perfect to drink with a nice sand which and chips outside.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
this is the best soda ever! it's the perfect amount of berry flavor without overpowering the ginger ale! and it's the right berry pairing with the ginger flavor. i would 100% recommend this if you like blackberries or soda!
Amanda S.
I'm usually not a fan of flavored ginger ale but this one tops the chart. Perfectly bubbly and lots of flavor you are sure to enjoy! A family favorite!
Marlena L.
Albuquerque , NM
Oh man! I have never heard of this before but would absolutely love to try it!! I'm gonna have to go look for it at the store next time I'm there.
Kerri H.
I love me some ginger ale... but this just didn't do it for me. I guess I'm an original kind of girl. I won't be buying this again.
Lateefah F.
York, PA
Does this contain splenda
Stephanie I.
Johnson City, TN
Where has this went in stores ??
How many calories are in a 12 oz serving
Lisa C.
Palmer, MA
Is this seasonal and only around certain types of the year? I know the cranberry one is.