BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry Black Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water is a crisp, bubbly sparkling water beverage that provides all of the hydration benefits of regular water with a bright, refreshing sparkle and fruity twist of all-natural black cherry flavor. With no sweeteners and zero calories, Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is water made interesting. see more...

Kari D.
Prior Lake
I’m a sparkling water fan and have always liked a competitor. Someone introduced me to Canada Dry and I’m hooked. So much more flavor and more satisfying.
Crystal J.
So good! Really enjoyed this Schweppes Black Cherry Ginger Ale no need to change it, great flavour, love the taste and the price especially for a 12 pack but even for a taste. I would definitely buy this again, I mean I do every Christmas or time we go to the states.
Ashley C.
Sherwood Park, AB
Ginger ale is perfect for nausea or if you can't have caffeinated drinks! I can't live without it I love this kind because it also has a twist of cherry in it, it's refreshing.
Tara K.
Brantford, ON
I tried this for the first time last week and I was pleasantly surprised. It's just a great twist on an already great drink.