BY CANADA DRY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Canada Dry Black Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water is a crisp, bubbly sparkling water beverage that provides all of the hydration benefits of regular water with a bright, refreshing sparkle and fruity twist of all-natural black cherry flavor. With no sweeteners and zero calories, Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is water made interesting.

Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Kari D.
Prior Lake
I’m a sparkling water fan and have always liked a competitor. Someone introduced me to Canada Dry and I’m hooked. So much more flavor and more satisfying.
Anna T.
I know all the companies that come out with seltzer come out with a black cherry version. But it’s good!
Ashley C.
Sherwood park, AB
Ginger ale is perfect for nausea or if you can't have caffeinated drinks! I can't live without it I love this kind because it also has a twist of cherry in it, it's refreshing.
Crystal J.
Brantford , ON
So good! Really enjoyed this Schweppes® Black Cherry Ginger Ale no need to change it, great flavour, love the taste and the price especially for a 12 pack but even for a taste. I would definitely buy this again, I mean I do every Christmas or time we go to the states.
Tifanny U.
Yo no lo uso pero he escuchado mucho de lo que me gustaría probarlo y darle un montón de mekor mi opinión Espero que me dé la oportunidad de probar este gran producto
Tara K.
Brantford, ON
I tried this for the first time last week and I was pleasantly surprised. It's just a great twist on an already great drink.