BY PARIS HILTON

Buy Paris Hilton gift sets - Can Can by Paris Hilton for Women 3 Piece Set: 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 3.0 oz Body Lotion + 3.0 oz Bath & Shower Gel see more...

• Does it smell fruity.. 1-10 how much do you like it.. Which one o...1 Answers
Tekah W.
Tekah W.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally love this fragrance. It has a subtle seductive smell to it that is also inviting. Been wearing for over 5 years now
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and sweet fragrance . Last all day, this is just my first time trying it. I think it have a really good quality.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Love all Paris Hilton scents they smell great without being over powering. This one is great for summer as it has soft tropical notes mixed in. I like to rotate so this is my go to for the summer months.
Yulimar P.
Yulimar P.
Me encanta! huele muy bien y dura bastante en la piel. El envase de la botella es muy bonito y la crema tambien huele muy bien. Lo recomiendo!
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up the gift set for myself on a holiday and didn't know what to expect. It had a fabulous scent. I loved it.
Kassidy C.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Sweet but not overpowering smells that lasts a very long time. The lotion is a nice consistency (not oily by any means.) Would for sure repurchase!
Enderly R.
Enderly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume, it seems to me one of the best, for day to day, for special events, for everything, I really love it, it lasts all day and I feel freca using it, it seems to me a youthful fragrance and really if you like The sweet aromas but without becoming cloying and you have the opportunity to buy it do not think twice
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell fruity.. 1-10 how much do you like it.. Which one of her perfumes would you prefer