BY CAMRYN'S BFF GENTLE EDGES BRUSH

Brush and comb combo. Grooms and smooths edges for polished finish. Double sided. Great for natural, relaxed and braided styles. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Paige P.
I bought this on a whim from Target under $3. I really like it for my edges and i also take it with me in my purse it does take up alot of space. I've used a toothbrush before for my edges but this works just as good and affordable too.
I love this brush.I got it from my local hair store and honestly I was thinking to myself do I really need this because I can just use a toothbrush.But I got it any way and once I used it I fell in love. The brush is soft and the comb at the bottom helps you create the perfect swoop.Camryn's BFF Gentle Edges Brush
Antoinette C.
This company has really come up with an innovative product. Most girls utilize an unused soft toothbrush to tame those edges and baby hairs. Camryn's gentle edges brush gives you the toothbrush feel/use with a small comb on the other end. This tiny brush gets the job done!