BY CAMPUS BOOK RENTALS

Ryashia M.
Ryashia M.
β€β€β€β€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™β€πŸ’™β€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’™β€πŸ’™β€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™β€β€πŸ’œ
Kate R.
Kate R.
Shipping prices are insane, but the books are cheap--so that is nice. The books do come quickly if in a hurry.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
I used this once so far. My book was priced extremely cheap compared to buying one from the campus bookstore. The book came very quickly, shipping prices were a bit outrageous.
Jen A.
Jen A.
Fast shipping and cheap. They provide you a shipping label as well to send back the book after the semester is over. Don't recall shipping prices being too bad at the time though.
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Good and reasonable price for books. Fast shipping save a lot of money with this website
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Amazing for busy college students on the go. Super easy shipping and saves a whole lot of time!
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Valdosta, GA
I used campus book rentals all throughout college, and it was the wisest decision I made. I saved so much money by renting books I was never going to use ever again. I recommend it to all college students, especially freshman taking any introductory courses!
Justin B.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I truly wish I would have known abiut this company for my freshman year in college. I spent so much on books
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I rented many of my college textbooks through several different websites and CampusBookRentals.com was by far the best. It was easy to use, easy to return and gave you lots of advance notice of when you needed to return your books.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Is this better than Chegg?
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
Is it easy to rent books here?