Campo Viejo Tempranillo

by Campo Viejo

NULL

Is this more dry or sweet?
Is this a lighter or more bold tasting wine?
Start your review of Campo Viejo Tempranillo!
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by yamary O.
Disfrutando la noche junto a mi botella complementaria. Su suave aroma y delicado sabor hace pareja con todo, pero una pasta Alfredo con pollo por el lado no estaría nada mal. Es perfecto después de un día agotador de trabajo que lo único que deseo es estar "relax" con música de Lana Del rey de fondo.
Woodhaven, NY
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Beatriz A.
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Beatriz A.
Campo viejo Tempranillo is good the flavor is more soft than others , I like cause I don’t drink to much but today I change my mind about vines and more exactly to this brand. Taste delicious with food and entrys. Love it. Now I know what vine I can continue buying. ❣️💕💖💘💝💞💓
Rochester, NY
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Alexa S.
This wine is amazing. Shockingly, this is my first time purchasing and trying this wine! It is smooth and is just the right amount of fruity. The price is super affordable. I would 100% recommend this wine for a red wine lover!
Lutz, FL
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Laura R.
Es un vino perfumado, no muy dulce, se siente el sabor amaderado y afrutillado en el mismo. Un vino ideal para una noche de picada como aperitivo o también puede ser ideal para acompañar con carne roja para el que es consumidor de carne, yo como buena vegetariana lo acompañe de una deliciosa tabla con queso, aceitunas y palta. Cabe destacar que el vino lo recibi gratis por propositos de testeo gracias a Influenster.
Tinley Park, IL
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Yemmy O.
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Yemmy O.
I am a sweet wine kinda of girl, so this didn’t really do anything for me! I love the fact that it’s affordable though, not too shabby
Clayton, NC
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Gina F.
Found one of my new favorite wines! I’ve always preferred reds but this brand was new to me. Since the campaign started, I’ve recommended it to a couple friends and will definitely buy for myself again! It’s smooth and not too bitter, with the perfect flavor.
Hoboken, NJ
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Katie B.
Rioja Red from Spain - yes please!! Really good wine especially for the price to be more on a lower side. Good to pair with meat, hamon or prosciutto, or just sip on and enjoy the flavor.
Greenacres, FL
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by LILIANA C.
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by LILIANA C.
Delicioso, tenía los 2 en frente , sabor, muy rico y notable, es un vino como seco , pero está delicioso y por el precio también siento que vale la pena .
Wilmington, NC
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Katie F.
It had a nice aroma, and definitely tasted hints spice. Overall it was nice, especially at the price point, but it wasn’t my favorite. I expected to get more of that vanilla flavor. I would definitely recommend if you are looking to stay within a budget.
Incentivized Review
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Sakina M.
Campo Viejo Tempranillo uploaded by Sakina M.
I purchased a bottle of Campo Viejo Tempranillo today and I love it. it smells delicious, it has a smooth taste. its not sweet like I like my wine but it's not dry. it's had enough alchohol in where I felt it immediately. I would definitely recommend this one.