Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva

by Campo Viejo

NULL

Is this a fruit tasting drink? I’m not really a drinker so if I taste alcohol in any drink I would not like it. Does it taste more on the fruity side than on the liquor side?
I tried the rose one and it was somewhat dry. Does anyone know if this one is dry as well?
I scan my receipt but is in review.... Is that ok? It does not let me scan it again
Start your review of Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva!
Liz A.
La Mesa, CA
Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva uploaded by Liz A.
Purchased at: Costco
Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva was the perfect cava for my Easter brunch. It complemented the Lemon cucumber dill and egg salad sandwiches. I love cava by it self or with a splash of orange juice. It complements any meals.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva uploaded by Kelly M.
I had this in a mixed drink. It had vodka, strawberries and topped with this. It was great and I would happily drink this again.
Sarah J.
Los Angeles, CA
Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva uploaded by Sarah J.
Incredibly refreshing on a hot summer day. Crisp, bright with subtle flavors of stone fruit!
keita G.
Flushing, NY
Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva uploaded by keita G.
Fantastic!! Great party drink, very tasty, not over sweet. I tried the rose 🌸one too, loving both. 🥂Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva
Chrissy C.
Logan
I was never a champagne or sparkling wine type girl. So I have no opinion on these things. I am not a drinker anymore so I can't really give an opinion.
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva uploaded by Laura R.
Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva uploaded by Laura R.
Este vino de cava es ideal para acompañar arroces, pescados, sopas, sushi y como aperitivo también ya que es ideal para acopañar un sábado a la noche con bombones y una buena revista de moda! En cuanto al empaque es una perfecta combinación de elegancia y clase con sus colores verdes fusionados en detalles de dorado, acompañado por letras clásicas de estilo gótico. El contenido de la botella esta elaborado a partir de la selección de los mejores mostos fermentados en depositos de acero inoxidable y sometidos a una segunda fermentación en botella con una crianza mínima de 18 meses. Al paladar se siente ligero, fresco y seco dejando destacar el ligero aroma a fruta blanca mediterranea que te transporta a los viñedos en las afueras de Barcelona. El efecto burbujeante de esta cava vuele al paladar una sensación alegre y divertida. Para una degustación óptima aconsejo que sea servido a una temperatura de 7°Celsius. Salud!
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva uploaded by Emre Y.
Perfect summer drink 🍷, tasty 😋 and refreshing. The price is right on par with any other decent wine. Highly recommend it if you are into sparkling wine 🎊
Incentivized Review
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva is a wonderful option on a hot summers day. Its crisp refreshing taste is sure to please the palet.  It isn't too sweet and has just the right balance of fruit acidity.  It is fantastic choice for any special occasion.
‍Janette‍ A.
El Paso, TX
I liked the the taste of this beverage. Loved the taste and it isnt to strong. Doesnt leave the strong alcohol taste
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Campo Viejo is one of the best-known wineries of Rioja, and this year it’s launching a new concept, a wine blended from three grapes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roslyn K.
San antonio, TX
il y a 2 ans
Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva hello, currently I am not able to get to a store. I bought this though amazon prime. I just now notice you have to get this from a store for the perks. Is there anyway to circumvent that due to circumstances?
Erica V. il y a 2 ans
I would think you will be able to get the perks. It did say that you didn’t have to purchase the wine from the list of stores they provided since it is sold at a variety of places. I would just take a picture of your amazon receipt and upload and see what happens! I got my bottle from a Total Wine that wasn’t on the list they provided!