BY CAMPO VIEJO

• I tried the rose one and it was somewhat dry. Does anyone...9 Answers
  • What did you like best about this wine?8 Answers
  • I scan my receipt but is in review.... Is that ok? It doe...6 Answers
Campo Viejo Brut Reserva

Start your review of Campo Viejo Brut Reserva!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Okay going into this I was a little worried about whether or not I’d be a fan of this Brut (I’m really really picky) but HOLY MOLY IT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD. It was just a tad sweet, which is perfect, and went down smoothly. I can’t say that I’ve ever really enjoyed the taste of champagne, but here we are, I’m a fan of this one for SURE.
Asheville, NC
Nothing says "Sunday Funday" like brunch! Even better, brunch at home with bottomless mimosas to take away those Monday Scaries. This seems to be just the perfect amount of bubbly to let you down a bottle (or more hehe) without feeling like you're bloated to being the size of a pregnant cow.
At first glance, thought the bottle design was nice, a hybrid between wine and champagne almost. Not the biggest fan of fruity sparkling wines (there are a lot of cheap-tasting ones out there), but this one was actually very good for its price point (around $12ish?). Had a clean, crisp taste - would be good as a champagne alternative for a special occasion.

(Received this as part of a Voxbox)
Porterville, CA
Campos Viejo brut reserva is good it's not a everyday drink just celebration drink wedding the flavor was good and smooth nice to Make a toste with yes it made my expectations the Bottle not that cute but the taste is good make sure u chill it frist
Tampa, FL
I’m a huge fan of this Brut. I love a dry wine/Prosecco/champagne. Mixes really easily with juices, but doesn’t need them. My mix for this was OJ and a tiny bit of grand marnier. I would definitely buy this again. Price is nice and i didn’t get a headache which can sometimes happen for me if I’m dehydrated.
LOMBARD, IL
Tasty and delicious. Price can be a bit more expensive than most but it is totally worth it. I buy mine at Jewel typically. I am a big fan of brut champagne as it mixes well with juices and tastes great on its own, but I also like dry wines so I may not be the best to take wine advice from ;)
This is an impressive cava brut at its price point. The taste is crisp and the bubbles are abundant. It delivers a medium dry, acidulous taste with underlying hints of ripe fruit. Makes for a delicious brunch choice, especially when paired with OJ!
Santa Monica, CA
Great product for a great price. I loved the box with cups and straws then the overall taste was perfect. Crisp and easy to drink while not being overly dry. Could mix well as a mimosa and fine on it's own! Will be buying again.
This is a really good sparkling wine. Oddly crisp and dry but also delicious. You can’t beat the price. Taste better chilled. For the price, this definitely made my expectations and would recommend to others.
I like that it was not dry at all just bubbly and I can just add flavor juice to my champagne and enjoy it. It is very affordable. I had to go to 3 stores in order to get my hands on this bottle. I would definitely buy this bottle when I ready to have serve unlimited mimosas lol
Harker Hts, TX
What did you like best about this wine?
Apollo Beach, FL
Has anybody submitted their receipt for review and received an approval? Just trying to find out how long it takes :)
Jacksonville, FL
Is anyone else having problems with the campaign barcode scanner? If i use the scanner on the homepage, it works fine. When i try to use the scanner in the campaign it crashes or does nothing at all.
What's your favorite type of wine?

Campo Viejo Brut Reserva

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email