Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva

NULL

Can you mull the reserva or the tempranillo? I personally am not into red wines at all but love them mulled and spiced so jw if this would be an option to try for the campaign!
Start your review of Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva!
N Hollywood, CA
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by Sommer B.
Not bad! I am picky with reds so it’s hard to make a five star for them. But this Spanish wine was smooth and had a good flavor. It was fun to enjoy with friends, and try something new that I hadn’t tried before.
San Antonio, TX
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchase this item on line on WINE.COM, I could not find it anywhere at local grocery stores, walmart, liquor stores or corner stores.  It was frustrating not able to buy locating, so I must order online and pay shipping and wait for fed-ex to deliver.  If you order online, you must be 21 and over and be present to accept the package and your photo ID.  This bottle is a great product to enjoy by its self, with fruit juice to fruits.  I would suggest to friends and family to be able to enjoy. I pair with a cheese day, appetizers or Pasta Day!.  or hang out by the pool or outdoors.
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by Janine M.
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by Janine M.
This wine is a lightly oaked dry red wine. It has hints of cherry and vanilla notes. The wine is not complexed compared to a Barbaresco red wine. It is similar to a Barbaresco but lighter and a very inexpensive alternative. It would pair well with cheese and fish. The description says it has a back note of cloves which I got but also coconut was mentioned and I didn’t taste that. Overall it is a well balanced wine that is smooth in flavor.
Marysville California
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by rachael T.
This wine was fairly good. It wasn't too strong and it had a hint of fruity smooth taste too it. I wish it would've tasted more sweet. It did have that hard alcohol taste too it though. Like I said before, it wasn't too strong, just kinda harsh. It definitely isn't a dinner wine. It's more of a social gathering drink. Like something you'd drink while handing out with the girls at home. It tasted much better when I put it on the rocks too. It reminds me of something I'd be drinking in Tijuana. It's hard to explain. It's not horrible at all but I definitely wouldn't buy it again. Influenster is giving me cash back so this wine is on them complimentary. Lol It cost me $23 on sale so I thought it would've tasted better. lol I recommend this wine for people that really like wine. If your not a big fan of wine then this isn't the wine for you. I'm not a big fan of drinking alcohol anyways so I guess it was to be expected that I wouldn't like it much. My friend tried it and really liked it but she's a BIG fan of wine. Lol Thank you @Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this wine out and earn a cool nifty Badge! #LiveUncorked #contest #complimentary @Influenster.eats @influenster @campoviejousa
Northridge, CA
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by Lindsay S.
I'm not a huge fan of red wine since they tend to be more on the dry side, but I can definitely recommend the Campo Viejo Rioja. It pairs great with a hearty home cooked meal or especially well with desserts. It's a reasonably priced bottle and pretty easy to find at your local grocery or liquor store. The sophisticated shade of orange on the label makes it stick out among the rows of other options. My favorite part about sampling this bottle was the slight buttery aftertaste. I usually associate that more with a Chardonnay so it was really unexpected, in the best way. Campo Viejo Reserva
Incentivized Review
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by Lila D.
Delicious and high quality wine! I prefer reds in the winter, and the fact that I could get this at my local Whole Foods for under 20$ is a huge plus. It’s very dry, which I prefer, but heads up for those sweet wine lovers.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by Lauren-Michelle K.
Very nice, full bodied rioja. It was a little peppery and would pair great with red meat or Spanish cheeses. I’m thinking manchego and a drunken goat. The price point is pretty reasonable too.
Fontana, CA
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by Sarah S.
So I’m going to get straight to the point and say I finished the bottle with my friend in one sitting 😭. I’m not even a dry wine type of girl but the aroma and the taste got me. I was hoping to drink it with dinner but we didn’t even get to the food before finishing it BUT this wine would be perfect with some salmon or steak. I’ll definitely be grabbing another bottle on my next grocery shopping trip. Wines like this cost 2 or 3x as much. Great job to those at campo viejo, us boujee on a budget babes highly appreciate it
Spring Lake, NC
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by Rebecca M.
Im going to say this a good brand, price point was good, definitely not expensive! I found this easily at my grocery store which is really nice as well. Unfortunately as for the taste, I can’t really say. I got reimbursed for the first bottle I got, but I couldn’t review because my husband drank it all and threw away the bottle... so I purchased another bottle... this time he didn’t throw it away because I yelled at him, but he still left me a freaking empty bottle 🤦🏻‍♀️. So I’m giving this wine 4 stars because of the fact it disappears in my house way too fast for ME to even get a sip!
Guadalupe, CA
Campo Viejo Art Series Reserva uploaded by Heather R.
This wine was smooth, earthy flavor. The description on the bottle was spot on. The label gave suggestions on what this wine paired with. We chose a chicken Cesar salad and they paired perfectly. Not too expensive either. I will definitely be purchasing this wine again.