Campho-phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid uploaded by Amy K.

BY CAMPHO-PHENIQUE #20 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

For Insect Bites, Scrapes & Minor Burns Instant Pain Relief Stops the hurting.  Fights infection and relieves itching.  Forms a germ-killing shield to soothe: itchy bites from chiggers, mosquitoes, sand fleas, black flies scrapes, abrasions, razor nicks, chafed or irritated skin minor burns, cuts, blisters Also effective for cold sores and fever blisters. see more...

Stephanie C.
The liquid version of this is much harder to use. The product itself works but it very hard to put a q-tip inside the liquid and not make a mess whole applying. It would always run down onto my chin. Would recommend the gel version
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is incredible!! My husband introduced it to me a few years ago and I absolutely love it. I has a very strong smell that isn't particularly wonderful, BUT it works so well. It takes away the itch of bug bites like a champ. I would highly recommend.
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff. It's very effective for mosquito bite and other bug bites to relieve the itch. I've used the gel and this liquid and like both. I use a q-tip to dip into the liquid and apply to the bite.
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
this stuff is an absolute life saver with kids who are always getting bit by bugs like stupid mosquitos to using on cuts and sores. you wont regret keeping some of this handy in your home!
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this I constantly use it for mosquito bites and when I fall off my bike or skateboard. Especially when I get road burns after falling it relieves the pain and the want to itch
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
So if you wake up and see a cold sore on your lip then just add this and yes in 3days it will be gone, the best thing for cold sores are us.
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
This product is wonderful for cold sores! It's my go to medication and is so much cheaper than typical cold sore medications that don't work half as well
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
When I was a kid this was our go-to for mosquito bites to stop them from itching my grandpa also used to put it on our cuts it works
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Love this stuff especially for the kids and love that it numbs it a bit too. We always have a bottle on hand in the cubboard.
marie m.
london, london
Wellness Guru Expert
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........