Campfire Cologne Camping Tool uploaded by Courtney W.

BY CAMPFIRE COLOGNE

Jocelin L.
Smells pretty nice. Will definitely buy this for y boyfriend for Christmas if he ran out already. He likes it because I like the way it makes him smell. Not too strong or too weak.
Victoria V.
Great as a gag gift but I don't know anyone that actually wants to smell like a campfire all day. I might get one for my boyfriend to freak him out though
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
HAHAHA it cracks me up how many people are reviewing something that they have not used or researched even! This seriously is a product just to smell the campfire smell. You do not use it to start a fire. You do not need it to go camping with! It is a great gag gift and nothing more! Watch the video! http://campfire-cologne.com/
Nick H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I received this as a gag gift. But I've found it pretty fun and useful.

Do you love the smell of a campfire?

Wish you could smell like on, without actually going camping?

Take one firewood stick, light it and waft in the smell on an honest to goodness campfire.

Simple, right?

Nothing to spray, pretty eco-friendly to dispose of. Kind of fun and silly.
Julie H.
Coatesville, PA
I would give this to a hipster outdoorsman. The last line of instruction says to waft the smoke over your beard and flannel. Funny for about 5 minutes, but after that, are you really going to want to smell smoky any other time?
Elise L.
Northville, MI
I've always wondered when someone would create a campfire scent... I adore the smell of bonfires and this cologne comes pretty close to it! The only downside is I don't know when you'd wear this, as it is such a strong smelling cologne.
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
I love camping and I love the smell of campfire, but I hate when the smell of smoke sticks to my clothes. This is just a really strange idea for cologne.
Kate M.
Brighton, MO
Makes for a great humorous gift. I know at least 15 people that would appreciate it. It would make a great gift basket when paired with a s'mores making kit or something.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
As an actual "camping tool," would grade this product miserably. As a cute and fun gift for the avid outdoorsman who has everything, it rocks.
Bethany L.
SOLON
Great gag both scent and joke. I guess somebody out there might want to smell like a fire pit but for me i prefer a fresh shower scent lol
Nicole D.
Okeechobee, FL
Is it good?
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone even know what this is? If not check it out! http://campfire-cologne.com/
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
How eco-friendly is this product? Is the packaging recyable? Do they test on animals?