GroceryPantryCampbell's
Campbell'sGo Southwest Style Chicken with Quinoa Soup, 14 oz

Campbell's®Go™ Southwest Style Chicken with Quinoa Soup, 14 oz.

by Campbell's

Are you chicken or can you handle the heat? Campbell's Go™ Southwest Style Chicken with Quinoa Soup takes your tastebuds on a rollercoaster of flavors, from tender chicken meat, black beans and corn to roasted poblano chilies and organic quinoa. Just pop our ready-to-serve pouch in the microwave and in minutes, you'll pour and stir your inner thrill seeker.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's®Go™ Southwest Style Chicken with Quinoa Soup, 14 oz.!
Kayla M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My family seems to like it. Its a quick and eadt dinner. Needs more flavors thougjt......
Jenney P.
Battle Creek, MI
This soup is beyond good. It's spectacular. I love poblano chilies. And this soup is now my number one. Yum isn't enough but it's all I got.
Lisbeth C.
Dallas, NY
No me gusta mucho la comida Enlatada pero esta sopa de pollo le gusta mucho a mi mejor amiga y a mi no mucho pero me encata prepararla para comerla juntas las dos en la noche viendo tv, la sopa es muy rica
Jaclyn O.
I love this soup! It's a little pricey but it is delicious and a great item to grab and go for lunch at school or work. It is a really great flavor and definitely one of my favorite soups. Delicious!!!!
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
This soup is really good! I love the flavor profile that it has with the quinoa and the poblano chillies
Mikhela C.
Received a coupon for free one when they first came out and picked it up at Target. It was pretty good. Wasn't sure what to expect, but I thought it was pretty good. I honestly haven't bought it again, but it's a quick and easy good option for anyone looking for that sort of thing.
Lauryn F.
Mason, WV
I didn't think I was going to like this at first, but now it's my go to. Don't judge just based off of the name! I love this soup.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I just had this for the first time this week and it was good! A great, easy, healthy lunch. It was very fresh tasting with tons of flavor. For lunch it's great alone, you could add a salad or sandwich for a dinner option.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
This is a very tasty and healthy quick lunch option. Superb flavor, very fresh tasting and perfect with a sandwich or alone. It's a great price for great quality. Love that Campbells is stepping up their flavor game.
Heather M.
Centerville, GA
This soup is actually super tasty. It's not bad for you. Me and my little boy will eat this for lunch when I don't feel like cooking. You can find it at almost any grocery store. And it's a fast and easy meal. I love it.

Looking for your answer?