Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Chunky Healthy Request Classic Chicken Noodle Soup Microwavable Bowl, 1525 oz

by Campbell's

Wherever you go, comfort the soul with Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Chicken Noodle Soup. Our heart-healthy recipe of seasoned chicken broth, egg noodles and tender chicken is bundled into a convenient microwavable bowl to enable you to savor our low-fat classic anytime, anywhere.

Is this good or is it better in a packet ?
Start your review of Campbell's® Chunky® Healthy Request® Classic Chicken Noodle Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.25 oz.!
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
They really loved the soup also my daughter is really good the taste is amazing the price it’s OK it’s not expensive at all I truly recommend day you had to try if you want to do something very quick ready to go get the soup.
Julie J.
Norwalk, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great soup and low in sodium and all that and I love it and I do and it's a great soup for real and I just wanted to let you all know this and it is less calories and since I had weight loss surgery back on September 5th 2019. I would recommend this soup to others. Campbell's® Chunky® Healthy Request® Classic Chicken Noodle Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.25 oz.
Mona E.
Cusseta, GA
Campbell’s chicken noodle soup is my go to when I’m not feeling well, a cold day or just in the mood for soup. The container is microwaveable and convenient.
Dian N.
Milwaukee, WI
I got this product from a friend. I tried it out of curiosity but it was just unappetizing. Everything was mushy. Flavor was bland. Too salty too much sodium. I would NOT recommend it to anyone.
Michelle H.
Washington, NJ
Campbell’s has the best chicken noodle soup, hands down. It is fairly affordable. There isn’t much I would do to improve this product. I find it delicious, easy to make, and would definitely buy it again.
Casey S.
Denver, CO
I like this chicken noodle soup. There are defiantly others out there even in its own brand, but it is pretty good still also. It just isn’t as good to me as the non healthy version of itself, I would prefer to buy the “unhealthy” version personally.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,352 reviews
Campbell's® Chunky® Healthy Request® Classic Chicken Noodle Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.25 oz. uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Chunky soup is delicious. 16g of protein per can. This is also the heart healthy version. Due to my inability to eat solid foods, I am throughly enjoying the various soup options available.
Juanna S.
rustburg
Can never go wrong with the classic chicken noodle soup and go to different variety flavors and different shapes but they come in the little containers and eat it microwave easy to heat and the delicious taste
Dallas A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pretty good, especially when you are sick. Always a plain yet yummy solution to feeling down
Hannah W.
These little containers are a good amount of soup that it can be eaten on its own or on the side with another dish. The chicken noodle is perfect and filling when you’re craving some hot soup