Campbell's® Well Yes!™ Tomato Carrot Bisque uploaded by kathlee w.Campbell's® Well Yes!™ Tomato Carrot Bisque uploaded by Shannon G.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Well Yes!® Tomato Carrot Bisque is the perfect blend of farm-grown tomatoes, with the added flavor of carrots and a touch of cream.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Cream, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Wheat Flour, Jicama Juice Concentrate, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Carrot Fiber, Citric Acid, Black Pepper.

Contains: Wheat, Milk

• Is this super stronger on the tomato or carrot taste? Im a huge f...2 Answers
Terry P.
I love soup.  Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, it's a staple for me.  However, I'm not a big tomato soup guy, so I was prepared to not like this very much. But I figured what the heck, I should give it a try. Surprise! It is fantastic.  Ya know, Campbell's has been doing great soup since Ulysses S. Grant was President.  (I came along shortly thereafter.)  And they do it as great today as they did when I was munching a grilled cheese with my Chicken Noodle.  Hey, that grilled cheese still  sounds good . . .
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
Love eating the soup with grilled cheese it is very good I eat it at least once a week and it is a good value I recommend this product to a lot of people but I do should suggest putting some of your own chili in it because it's not very spicy
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Have you ever opened up a can, heated it up, and been so excited for that first bite because it looks SO good? Well they will happen to you with this, but then you will sadly be disappointed. I love a good tomato soup, but this was awful. My son couldn't even tolerate a few bites to eat.
Emily C.
It's great to see a lot of brands now creating more natural products! This tastes just like the classic Campbells tomato soup but with out some of the junk! And I can't taste any carrot. I got a really good deal (coupon and sale) but for the price I really expected a little more of a unique flavor from the old staple.
Claire T.
This has to be one of my favorite brands of soup. This one is particular was super creamy and thick, and it was full of flavor. I'm extremely picky when it comes to soup (especially anything tomato-wise, because it's my favorite) and this one is the best you can find!
Also, at least where I live, these soups are extremely affordable!
Ame L.
Asheboro, NC
My boyfriend loves tomato soup, he wants just the basic white can from Campbell's. One night I surprised him with this and he raved about how good the soup was. Of course, I waited until after he ate to tell him there was carrot in it. :)
Shannon G.
Omg this is so tasty! I've tried so many tomato based canned soups and they've never been as good as this one. It has simple, natural ingredients and that's what I've been looking for lately. So good. :)
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This soup is very thick and creamy. I found the flavor to be just mediocre however. It has more of a tomato flavor but you can definitely taste the carrot flavor in there.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
is the only brand of tomato soup I will purchase from my house hold. Nobody seems to like any other types of soup but me. My daughter absolutely loves this brand and refuses to eat anything else. I think she is silly but whatever. I love this brand of soup. It is very creamy and delicious and we normally put it on spaghetti or macaroni or even make a meatloaf with it. It just has a great taste to it.
My husband and I always enjoy a good can of tomato soup with grilled cheese.  Tonight we tried the Well Yes Tomato Carrot Bisque.  We were very disappointed.  The flavor was very bland.  We will not purchase another can.
Victoria M.
Orlando, FL
Is this super stronger on the tomato or carrot taste? Im a huge fan of carrot ginger soup and I was hoping this would be somewhat close.