BY CAMPBELL'S

Now's the time to say Yes! When you say yes, amazing things happen. That's why we say yes to all the good ingredients in our soup. So go ahead, say yes—eat positively and live deliciously. see more...

Madison H.
Madison H.
I love tomato soup & Campbells is my go-to soup for me & my younger siblings for our lunch! Very easy to make even for those who aren't skilled in cooking!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Park Forest, IL
It's Campbell's so there's a Lowe quality to it. But, in a rush it'll do. I prefer to make my own soup.
Shahna S.
Shahna S.
This is great. It has a very homemade flavor. The barley is great and filling. I love that this doesn't taste like normal canned tomato soup. Definitely my go-to.
Sibu P.
Sibu P.
Brentwood, CA
The flavors that I've tried all tasted pretty much like home made soup.. Yum! especially on a cold day or when I just need something hearty!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Cincinnati, OH
This soup is great! It has a great tomato taste with a bit of kick. It is very filling and tastes like homemade. Be sure and try it!
Annie R.
Annie R.
Wilmington, NC
Very tasty!!! The barley makes the soup more filling. It tastes like it is homemade. My friends and I loved it. Will definitely buy again
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Stevens Point, WI
Tried this product for the first time last week. It is wonderful, the taste is just like home made and I will purchase again.
Tere G.
Tere G.
i really haven't try this product but i would really love to it a try some times i try to buy but am like what if i don't like it i just spend money and was not satisfied
kristen m.
kristen m.
Lima, OH
i love the flavor of the soup and how much you get, its very affordable and easy to make as well. i recommend this to anyone, ive bought this product several times and i find it healthy to eat. im not a big fan of soup but ill eat this occasionally when i want it
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I bought Campbell's Manhattan Clam Chowder and I did not like it, the can taste was strong and the salt in too much, this can't be good for no one. I would not buy this again.