BY CAMPBELL'S

Well Yes!® Hearty Tomato with Toasted Barley Soup brings together the delicious flavor of tomato, red peppers, garlic, and toasted barley.

Chicken Stock, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Toasted Barley, Onions, Red Peppers, Jicama Juice Concentrate, Garlic, Cornstarch, Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Wheat Flour, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Basil.

Contains: Wheat

Celeste P.
When I was vegetarian I always ate this with my grilled cheese and it was the best thing Ive ever had. This soup was so good plain and it was even better with crackers and grilled cheese plus it's affordable and good for you. If your vegetarian I would recommend this.
Courtney K.
Raeford, NC
This is a go to in my house. I'm a huge tomato fan and this is so amazing. I will be adding this to my weekly shopping list to keep on hand. I bought this at walmart for a great price. sense soups can get pricey and not good flavor. I would recommend this to others.
kristen m.
Lima, OH
i love the flavor of the soup and how much you get, its very affordable and easy to make as well. i recommend this to anyone, ive bought this product several times and i find it healthy to eat. im not a big fan of soup but ill eat this occasionally when i want it
elizabeth b.
i always buy the tomato soup no matter if it's cold or not. it's just so cozy especially with grilled cheese . every time i grocery shop I usually pick this up and love how they have the microwaveable ones so easy and convenient. I never used to really like tomato soup. I gave this a try and i love it.
Shahna S.
This is great. It has a very homemade flavor. The barley is great and filling. I love that this doesn't taste like normal canned tomato soup. Definitely my go-to.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I bought Campbell's Manhattan Clam Chowder and I did not like it, the can taste was strong and the salt in too much, this can't be good for no one. I would not buy this again.
Tere G.
i really haven't try this product but i would really love to it a try some times i try to buy but am like what if i don't like it i just spend money and was not satisfied
Madison H.
I love tomato soup & Campbells is my go-to soup for me & my younger siblings for our lunch! Very easy to make even for those who aren't skilled in cooking!
Sibu P.
Brentwood, CA
The flavors that I've tried all tasted pretty much like home made soup.. Yum! especially on a cold day or when I just need something hearty!
Annie R.
Wilmington, NC
Very tasty!!! The barley makes the soup more filling. It tastes like it is homemade. My friends and I loved it. Will definitely buy again