BY CAMPBELL'S

Well Yes!® Sweet Potato Corn Chowder brings together the delicious flavor of sweet potatoes and corn with the great taste of carrots, red peppers, and wild rice.

Water, Corn, Sweet Potatoes, Cream, Red Peppers, Celery, Leeks, Carrots, Butter (Cream), Wild Rice, Onions, Cornstarch, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, Jicama Juice Concentrate, Salt, Wheat Flour, Milk Protein Concentrate, White Pepper.

Contains: Wheat, Milk

Damaris R.
This is delicious if you want a hearty meal that taste homemade for the fall/winter then this is it.I bought a case from b's and it was well worth it and I will purchase it again for sure.
Megan W.
Manhattan , KS
I've been avoiding buying this soup since I first saw it on the shelves because the label, to me, looked like a can of dog food. I wish it had a bowl of soup on the label to show what it looks like (It does, just tiny on the side/back). After seeing a commercial on tv I decided to give it a try. So far I've only had the Sweet Potato Corn Chowder and it was very good! It had great flavor and texture and I am happy with the short, natural ingredient list.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm not usually a huge fan of canned soup, but I really enjoyed the Well Yes! Sweet Potato Corn Chowder! It's heartier than other soups such as Progresso, but even though it's a chowder it isn't too heavy/overwhelming. The veggies tastes pretty fresh for soup from a can, and the sweet potatoes made it a light but filling lunch. I got this for free from King Soopers as one of their Freebie Friday deals, but I'd definitely consider purchasing it again myself. Highly recommended!
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
Is one of my favorite soups and I always buy it when I market, my husband and I love it, good taste, does not know canned product but homemade, it seems homemade as rich as it is. Try it you will love it!
90/5000
Did you mean: hay muchas cosas en el mercado pero te recomiendo a ojos cerrados esta marca es deliciosa
There are many soups in the market but I recommend you with your eyes closed this brand is delicious
Meredith C.
I really like this new line of Campbell's Well Yes soups. This one is one of my favorites so far--its hearty, full of veggies, and delicious! Also, as someone who has a lot of food allergies, it's nice to have pictures of the ingredients on the front of the label. I still read the ingredients list to double check, but the photos are an easy cue that there are some I can just pass on right away. In all, these are stellar soups! I may have talked myself into having one right now!
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
This has become one of my favorite soups yet. I love all of the more natural ingredients and that it is packed with vegetables. It has a nice and light taste and texture even though it's a chowder so it's not too overwhelming. A lot of times I even like to add a little bit of Frank's Red Hot to give it an extra kick, but it's great on its own.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I was excited to see this new line of Campbell's since soup is my go to for lunches and is my all time favorite meal! I also love sweet potato so this one was one of the first I picked up. The sweet potato flavor is prominent and paired with the corn gives a sweeter finish to the soup. I wish there was more of the red pepper flavor or a bit more spice but I was able to add that myself. I appreciate the clean and simple flavors!
Kyra H.
Philadelphia, PA
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

I was skeptical at first because sweet potato and corn in a chowder?! The freaking sweet potato corn chowder is so good! It is not as thick as a traditional chowder, but it is very filling because it is full of all the good stuff. It is a very sweet and savory soup. The sweet potato blends really well with both the corn and all the herbs and spices.
Koko L.
Henderson, NV
So delicious! Was happy that this brand was on sell. I am transitioning back to being vegetarian, and finding quality convenience food can be difficult. This line is at my local Walgreens with a variety flavors and competitive price. Love the peel open can. I've tried a few from this line and it could be improved with more flavor.
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
I just picked this up at target recently and I must say I'll be heading back to get more soon! It was absolutely delicious and hearty. I love that I can read all of the ingredients in this. So flavorful,natural, and affordable. HIGHLY recommend!