BY CAMPBELL'S

Well Yes!® Sweet Potato Corn Chowder brings together the delicious flavor of sweet potatoes and corn with the great taste of carrots, red peppers, and wild rice.

Water, Corn, Sweet Potatoes, Cream, Red Peppers, Celery, Leeks, Carrots, Butter (Cream), Wild Rice, Onions, Cornstarch, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, Jicama Juice Concentrate, Salt, Wheat Flour, Milk Protein Concentrate, White Pepper.

Contains: Wheat, Milk

Rita B.
Leesburg
Did you read the label?  1110 mg sodium or 48% of daily sodium intake in 1 can of soup!  I also did not care the smell of it while it was heating NOR the taste.  I threw half of it away.  Thumbs down on this one, Campbell's, and I am a fan of canned soups - so convenient and filling.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm not usually a huge fan of canned soup, but I really enjoyed the Well Yes! Sweet Potato Corn Chowder! It's heartier than other soups such as Progresso, but even though it's a chowder it isn't too heavy/overwhelming. The veggies tastes pretty fresh for soup from a can, and the sweet potatoes made it a light but filling lunch. I got this for free from King Soopers as one of their Freebie Friday deals, but I'd definitely consider purchasing it again myself. Highly recommended!
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
Is one of my favorite soups and I always buy it when I market, my husband and I love it, good taste, does not know canned product but homemade, it seems homemade as rich as it is. Try it you will love it!
90/5000
Did you mean: hay muchas cosas en el mercado pero te recomiendo a ojos cerrados esta marca es deliciosa
There are many soups in the market but I recommend you with your eyes closed this brand is delicious
Danielle A.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
This has become one of my favorite soups yet. I love all of the more natural ingredients and that it is packed with vegetables. It has a nice and light taste and texture even though it's a chowder so it's not too overwhelming. A lot of times I even like to add a little bit of Frank's Red Hot to give it an extra kick, but it's great on its own.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I was excited to see this new line of Campbell's since soup is my go to for lunches and is my all time favorite meal! I also love sweet potato so this one was one of the first I picked up. The sweet potato flavor is prominent and paired with the corn gives a sweeter finish to the soup. I wish there was more of the red pepper flavor or a bit more spice but I was able to add that myself. I appreciate the clean and simple flavors!
Kyra H.
Philadelphia, PA
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

I was skeptical at first because sweet potato and corn in a chowder?! The freaking sweet potato corn chowder is so good! It is not as thick as a traditional chowder, but it is very filling because it is full of all the good stuff. It is a very sweet and savory soup. The sweet potato blends really well with both the corn and all the herbs and spices.
Koko L.
henderson, NV
So delicious! Was happy that this brand was on sell. I am transitioning back to being vegetarian, and finding quality convenience food can be difficult. This line is at my local Walgreens with a variety flavors and competitive price. Love the peel open can. I've tried a few from this line and it could be improved with more flavor.
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
I just picked this up at target recently and I must say I'll be heading back to get more soon! It was absolutely delicious and hearty. I love that I can read all of the ingredients in this. So flavorful,natural, and affordable. HIGHLY recommend!
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
These new soups are full of flavor whereas other healthier choice soups are lacking flavor. Slightly more expensive than I would invest in soup, but got a can for free from an in-store coupon and enjoyed it.
J M.
This soup is great for a chilly day when you still crave fall flavors, especially sweet potato. The most dominant flavor in this soup was definitely the sweet potato because it is the broth, I found it to be a little bit too sweet, but it works out when you pair it with salty crackers. The soup had a good amount of pieces of rice, corn & peppers, in it as well