GroceryPantryCampbell's Well Yes!
Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato

by Campbell's Well Yes!

Our Well Yes!® Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Sipping Soup features a smooth blend of delicious non-GMO veggies that's ready to go wherever you are. Crafted with 35% of your daily vegetables and 140 calories per container, this vegetarian soup makes it easy to have delicious, nutritious, sippable soups in the palm of your hand. Just heat up in the microwavable cup and take this vegetable soup on the go -- it's the perfect veggie snack for when you're on the move!

With Well Yes!®, we are committed to delivering deliciously crafted soups made from non-GMO ingredients you recognize. That's why we harnessed the purposeful vegetable nutrition you crave into on-the-go cups, so you can sip your way to warm and satisfying in just 2 minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato uploaded by Melissa B.
I drank this soup at room temp on my way home from work today and it was so good!!! I normally don’t love tomato soup, but you could really taste the roasted red pepper in it. Overall, it was very flavorful. However, it was a bit sweet for my taste. I noticed that sugar is listed as one of the ingredients and I’m just not sure it’s necessary, especially since tomatoes and sweet potato are already pretty sweet.
Chris R.
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato uploaded by Chris R.
This soup is just OK. Tastes pretty much like an average canned tomato soup. I am definitely a foodie, so I am a bit spoiled, so for me a canned soup would really have to be something special to make a huge impression. This is not it.
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato uploaded by Dianna G.
I was hoping this would be a less messy fix to grilled cheese sandwiches! This is my first experience with this brand, but not first time with “sippable” soups. This was just ok. I was hoping for more roasted red pepper but ended up too much tomato for me. It also has chunks that got caught in the lid.
Patricia  E.
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato uploaded by Patricia  E.
Well I was afraid as has a very strong smell. But has a very good taste. Really taste roasted red pepper & tomato. However, I don't repurchase as isn't one of my favorite flavors.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,486 reviews
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato uploaded by Niobys L.
Amazing this product tastes natural you can taste the tomate and the peppers is a perfect combination is a great soup I was impressed with the taste thank you Influenster and Campbell’s perfect with croutons on the top
Charissa K.
Dover, NH
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato uploaded by Charissa K.
This is a great quick little meal for when you are on the go. The soup takes just 1 minute in the microwave and it’s done! I love the style of the container which is perfect for holding and the top is a secure to-go lid which is perfect for sipping! This soup has a lot of smoky flavor (in part due to the roasted red pepper and smoky paprika) and is a purée with small pieces of tomato and peppers. I liked this soup but I did feel it was a little heavier for me than the other sipping soups I have tried. I’m guessing it’s due to the fact that this one has milk in it. It says you can actually have this one cold but I haven’t tried it that way, and don’t know if it would taste as good like that. I like that this soup is vegetarian. It has 35% of your daily veggies in it which is great although not as much veggies as some of the other sipping soups.
Lorraine M.
LONG POND, PA
A yes Campbell's soup is my comfort food for those days that you want to be under the covers or those days that you crave for something hot and delicious Campbell's soup has been in my family forever i have been eating Campbell's soup since i was a little girl a d they taste as great as they always have.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato uploaded by Ashley S.
This is pretty yummy! I am not a huge fan of soup but I thought I would try this out. Surprisingly there is a good roasted flavor to this, I was impressed. Perfect size and it was really satiating. I might buy this in the future because they would be perfect to take to the office with me.
SANDRA M.
West Deptford, NJ
Great flavor, so yummy. I found myself wanting a little more, but this was just enough to give me a little energy to get me through till tje ebd if a work day. Its a meal in a sippable little container. Most think its a beverage so i can sit at a desk with it.
Lina K.
Palos Hills, IL
I did not like this it tasted like very bland tomato sauce it had no pepper flavor to it the texture was smooth and had no chunks in it, it tasted like something they would serve in a nursing home
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...