GroceryPantryCampbell's Well Yes!
Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Creamy Cauliflower & Potato

by Campbell's Well Yes!

Our Well Yes!® Creamy Cauliflower & Potato Sipping Soup features a smooth blend of delicious non-GMO veggies that's ready to go wherever you are. Crafted with 20% of your daily vegetables and 110 calories per container, this vegetarian soup makes it easy to have delicious, nutritious, sippable soups in the palm of your hand. Just heat up in the microwavable cup and take this vegetable soup on the go -- it's the perfect travel snack for when you're on the move!

With Well Yes!®, we are committed to delivering deliciously crafted soups made from non-GMO ingredients you recognize. That's why we harnessed the purposeful vegetable nutrition you crave into on-the-go cups, so you can sip your way to warm and satisfying in just 2 minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Creamy Cauliflower & Potato!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Creamy Cauliflower & Potato uploaded by Jaime F.
I did not care for this soup at all. It was very difficult to peel back the metal lid and the soup splattered everywhere. The consistency was smooth but it was so bland to the point of being almost tasteless. I will not be purchasing this again.
Erika K.
Winfield, IL
It is a very easy on the go "meal" or an at home "appetizer" when you're hungry and too tired to cook or just want something light and warm to hold you over til the next meal. Maybe even a late night snack before bed as it won't be heavy in your stomach. It has a nice cauliflower taste with a few tiny chunks in there so its not just broth you're eating. Its not an over powering taste and its a nice paired combination with the potato. 2 of my favorite veggies, so it couldn't do wrong for me! Cooler weather is showing up so its the best time to buy these.
Brandy N.
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Creamy Cauliflower & Potato uploaded by Brandy N.
The Campbell's Well Yes Creamy Cauliflower and Potato Sipping Soup is delicious. Super creamy and yummy. It is definitely a keeper and I will be adding it to my list of staples. It is the first time that I have tried the creamy cauliflower and potato and it is wonderful. It is busy family friendly too. It comes in a drinking glass shaped container for easy sipping. Love it.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Creamy Cauliflower & Potato uploaded by Monica C.
These are super convenient, tasty and the perfect one the go snack or lunch. I really liked the cauliflower and potatoes sipping soup. It was not gritty at all tho I feel it could use salt so I took away 1 Star.
Sarah B.
Veneta, OR
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Creamy Cauliflower & Potato uploaded by Sarah B.
This was a great sipping soup! Great flavor, texture and consistency. Gave me all the fall vibes and so easy to sip. Packaging makes it easy to bring just about anywhere. I will buy again!
Veronica  P.
Reno, NV
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Creamy Cauliflower & Potato uploaded by Veronica  P.
This was a very interesting combination of cauliflower and roasted potato. The flavor of this sipping soup is very delicate. At first I wasn't sure I'd like it but it turns out I do like it. yes I would buy this product again.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,836 reviews
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Creamy Cauliflower & Potato uploaded by Tonilynn R.
This was very easy to heat in microwave (just stir a few times while heating) and place black lid back on. I was a little disappointed that the potato overwhelmed the soup and was barely able to taste cauliflower. .I feel I could have given more points had there not been so much potato.great for work lunches and on the go meals.
Kyleigh S.
Beaverton, OR
The soup was thick and so yummy it had such good flavor it wasn’t like other soups that were watery or very thin based I would improve the product by having aplastic microwave cup it was very delicious I definitely would buy agian for lunch or dinner
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Campbell's Well Yes! Sipping Soup, Vegetable Soup On The Go, Creamy Cauliflower & Potato uploaded by Jeannie L.
This product definitely amplified the To Go aspect! It was very convenient and a genious way of marketing their soups. For those that work in the office, this is a no-brainer if you are craving comfort soup. It saves you from having to wash a bowl afterwards too! Flavor is good too!
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Do you like potato and cauliflower?!? Then yes, you’ll love this! I was afraid the texture would be off, but it was actually very smooth. My issue with these is that they are so full when you peel back the metal lid to open it is going to fly somewhere!

Looking for your answer?