BY CAMPBELL'S

Well Yes!® Roasted Chicken with Wild Rice Soup brings together the delicious flavor of lean chicken meat and wild rice with nourishing corn, carrots, and sweet potatoes.

Chicken Stock, Roasted Chicken Meat, Corn, Wild Rice, Carrots, Celery, Sweet Potatoes, Onions, Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Spices, Carrageenan, Black Pepper, Sage Extract.

Buy on Walmart
Chelsey B.
Rockingham, VA
This soup is so bland. I like everything in it, but I have no motivation to eat it due to how bland it is. The chicken tastes fine, and so do the veggies, but there isn’t a whole lot of flavor in the soup itself. I’m really bummed about this because it sounds so good.
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
I absolutely loved this soup! Everything about it is organic which makes my body happy as well as added flavors that you don’t typically expect from a canned soup! It was delicious & tasted as if I got it from somewhere similar to Panera.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
I'm not overly impressed with this soup. Would I eat it again? Yes! Is is the best? No! This is packed full of veggies and rice, and even a good bit of chicken. The chicken, being white meat, wasn't the softest, and the broth was very bland. I was expecting a better tasting broth. Other brand software Chicken-type soups have better flavors than this. Hey I think even the basic Campbell's chicken noodle soup has better flavor, just lacking in veggies. This soup is filling because of all of the rice, corn, and chicken. I didn't see sweet potato for a bit until a tiny piece made it's way into my spoon. If you like corn, carrots, rice and chicken, then you may enjoy this soup. If you want a better tasting soup, make your own or buy another brand! This soup is no where close to being like homemade or even tasting savory, deliciously good.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
The kind I am reviewing is not on here, so here it is. It's cajun corn, green bell peppers, and carrots. It's really not bad and should be healthy than their chunky versions!
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Definitely not a bad product for being a canned soup (I prefer homemade) the taste is good and contains a couple of yummy veggies and a few pieces of chicken. My soup mainly consisted of rice and corn, it would taste better if they added more chicken, carrots, and sweet potato. I would probably buy again, since it's flavor is not bad. Good product to have in the pantry for those lazy days or when feeling under the weather though.
I was really hoping to enjoy this soup, but alas, I find it disappointing. The soup is not terrible, but isn't really the flavor I was expecting. Being called roasted chicken, I was hoping for a hearty chicken flavor, but instead the soup is overpowered with too much sage. Don't get me wrong, I love sage, but it is pretty much the only thing you can taste. The soup has lots of wild rice in it (if you like the rice, you won't be disappointed in the amount), and an adequate amount of the other vegetables. The soup does not contain very much chicken. There are definitely some pieces in there, but they could do a bit more. With the lack of chicken meat, as well as lack of chicken flavor, most of the time spent eating this you just feel like you are eating a vegetable-rice soup that someone accidentally dumped too much sage into. I think the soup could be decent if they tweaked the recipe a bit.
Sahara O.
Gainesville, GA
This is hands down the best canned soup I've ever had! Most store bought soups don't have much flavor and are really bland, but this soup had an excellence flavor and was quite enjoyable. It's also very colorful! Nice to be able to read and understand ALL of the ingredients. Well done Campbell's!
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
No a canned soup consumer, I got this soup as a sample from google express, so I gave it a try. Taste is good, compared to other similar products, the portion is reasonable. Reading what it promises I was hopping for better. An ok soup for a quick meal. Enjoyable!
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
A good soup with a decent amount of protein (they say 15g per can). It’s filling with the rice and veggies. The broth wasn’t as flavorful as I’d hoped, and I didn’t want to add any salt because the salt content was relatively high. Pieces of the chicken were a little tough. Overall, it wasn’t the BEST I’ve eaten but I’ll eat it again.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This soup only contains a handful of ingredients and is very natural tasting. There was something in it, I'm assuming some kind of spice, that I didn't quite care for. I think it could have used a tad bit more chicken in it as well.