GroceryPantryCampbell's
Well Yes! Hearty Lentil with Vegetables Soup, 163 Ounce Can

Campbell's Well Yes! Hearty Lentil with Vegetables Soup, 16.3 Ounce Can

by Campbell's

"Campbell's® Well Yes!® Hearty Lentil with Vegetables Soup is nutritious and deliciously crafted with purposeful ingredients like lentils, tomatoes, carrots, spinach and garlic for a vegetarian soup that has 65% of your daily veggies in each can and is a good source of fiber*. Plus, since Well Yes® Hearty Lentil with Vegetables Soup is made with no preservatives added and no artificial flavors, you can feel good about eating well. *See nutrition information for sodium content Finally, something your body and taste buds can agree on. Well Yes! soups are crafted with purposeful ingredients you know and love to make you feel good about incorporating into your daily routine, so you can eat well without compromising on taste."

Has anyone tried this flavor?
Start your review of Campbell's Well Yes! Hearty Lentil with Vegetables Soup, 16.3 Ounce Can!
Tara A.
Purchased at: Safeway
Kudos to Campbell's and its Well Yes soup line. This Hearty Lentils with Vegetables makes eating a simple hot meal totally healthy! These stats on this soup are really a win. It's vegetarian with 65% your daily vegetables per can! That's in 220 cals, 3 grams fat and with 10 grams fiber and 13 grams protein. There are no artificial colors, and no preservatives added. It's lower sodium than many canned soup. I really recommend this!
Jennifer H.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
Our family absolutely loves the Hearty lentil with vegetable soup. We continue to purchase this for the AMAZING flavor and wonderful choices of yummy healthy soups. These soups are so much better than the competition!!!
Amanda P.
Pasadena, TX
Campbell's Well Yes! Hearty Lentil with Vegetables Soup, 16.3 Ounce Can uploaded by Amanda P.
Purchased at: Kroger
This soup tastes delicious and is nutritious, at an affordable price point. It is Vegan friendly, which is a MUST for me and my family. It has a savory flavor and the veggies and lentils are plentiful. They don't skimp on the ingredients or the flavor in this soup!
Cecily C.
Oakland , CA
Admittedly I am not a big fan of canned soup but I thought the information I read about Well Yes soup sounded compelling enough to give it a try. The ingredient list was full of nutrient packed veggies, lentils, and chickpeas. Upon opening the can (I liked that it was an easy pop top that did not require a can opener), I liked seeing the hearty chunks of veggies rather than the uniform cubes of veggie in other canned soups. Half the can made for a small but adequate lunch. Unfortunately, the tomato base of the soup had that characteristic canned soup taste (salty? Not sure quite how to describe it) so i didn’t love it as much as I hoped. If I was in a situation where I didn’t have access to fresh food, I would choose this over other canned soups but I will not add it to my regular shopping list.
Jerica  S.
Rochester, NY
I just discovered these at target ! This one is really good if you like lentils. It has a good flavor and not too much sodium. I bought it about 4 times already now. I’m going to try the other kinds as well.
Kaitlin F.
So Kroger's website always has a free coupon download every Friday, and a couple weeks ago this was the free item. I tried it and was so impressed. It is hearty but not heavy, and I feel great about the ingredients list. All of the herbs and veggies give it a great flavor. At my store it's only 30-ish cents more than some of the other Campbell's varieties. I definitely want to try more from this same brand.
Trystan V.
Apple Valley, CA
Just had this soup for dinner and it is so delicious! So refreshing and feels healthy. Usually soups can make you feel too full, but this one hits the spot!
Jessica W.
Stuttgart, AR
HOLY COW!! Soooo much better than I had anticipated! Tastes just like moms!
HOLY COW!! Soooo much better than I had anticipated! Tastes just like moms!
Lisandra G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Just bought. It was at publix because they had buy one get one feee and it was really good and I would buy again
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
All cambel soup products are good. Not something you'd often buy unless your not feeling well at all and need something light and easy to make and super affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...