Campbell's® Well Yes! Butternut Squash Apple Bisque Soup uploaded by Lisa F.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Well Yes!® Butternut Squash Apple Soup combines butternut squash, a touch of cream, jicama juice, and  apple puree, with a dash of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg for a deliciously warm, comforting soup.

Water, Butternut Squash, Cream, Jicama Juice Concentrate, Carrots, Cornstarch, Apple Puree, Salt, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg.

Paula H.
Plainfield, IL
This soup is really delicious and reminds me of the soup they had at my friends wedding. It’s smooth and tastes real. The ingredients seem healthy and the calorie content is great too. I just had some with lunch with a cod filet. Feeling full and satisfied !
Lisa F.
I love all these yes to soups. This is a good one when your throat hurts since it is smooth going down. I can taste mostly the butternut squash.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Yummy. Tastes like fall. Very easy lunch with a light salad that leaves me full and satisfied without regretting my decisions. I enjoy this often