BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Carrots, Potatoes, Water, Corn, Green Beans, Peas, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Potato Starch, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract, Spice, Flavoring, Paprika Extract.

• Anyone have any good recipe ideas to spruce this up? 1 Answers
naf C.
I love this [product:campbell's-condensed-soup-vegetarian-vegetable]. Whenever husband and I go out for grocery shopping, we buy a few of these cans. They are so quick and easy to make. It's so tasty too. You can either heat it in a microwave or in a pan over the stove. Normally I don't like products that aren't too spicy but this one is perfect. It's condensed and so tastes even better because of that. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Anita W.
Equality, IL
Campbell’s vegetable vegetarian soup is my favorite soup. The taste is awesome . It’s very affordable and easy to make right out of the can to the pan! Just add water and you are done !
Mandy E.
This is my 4&5yo son's favorite soup. I know its not Spiderman or Spongebob like most little kids like, but its is! Maybe its the simple ABC's? Idk but they love it. Even my 5yo that hates veggies loves this. They like the "sauce" as they call the broth. And yes they like looking for the letters of their names. It is also one of my favorite soups, although I do prefer the beef vegetable soup but both are delicious. Cambell's deff beats out soups like Progressive and other brands for our family. Simplicity is still best. We like the classic flavor.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this soup it's really healthy, and good for you , it's really affordable, I get mines from grocery store where they always have good deals, i eat this all the time it's has a bunch of different vegetables which is a plus , I do recommend this soup , if you are sick , or if your just enjoy vegetable soup
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is my favorite soup. I like to mix it with one can of water per the directions. And I enjoy it with a warm egg salad sandwich on the side. It is found at any grocery store for about $1 a can. It is super affordable and delicious. I'd recommend this to others.
Kara K.
This soup is my fav!!! When Sick or just hungry it tastes great! I love it with a few crackers crushed on top. It is always a great price and I definitely stick with this brand and recommend others to do so as well.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
A nice old fashioned soup that goes great with a grilled cheese. I prefer this vegetarian vegetable to the vegetable with beef stock this has a tomato base. Very affordable around a $1.30. Makes a great light lunch with only 90 calories. I would absolutely recommend this product.
linda s.
West Covina, CA
I love cambells soup it's comfort food,
I remember growing up , coming home on those cold days my mom would have cambells soup
Ready for me , bring back old loving memory
Same great quality
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Yayy! This is by far my favorite canned soup! I've been eating these since I was a little girl and have passed down the tradition to my kids! Definitely can't go wrong with this! It's only about a dollar per can so it's super affordable as well!
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
This is my go to sick food now that I've given up meat. I always keep some in my desk at work, and consistently go back to the store to get more. It definitely has its fair share of sodium, but not much more than any other Campbell's soup
Bruce R.
Toronto, ON
Anyone have any good recipe ideas to spruce this up?