BY CAMPBELL'S #52 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Carrots, Potatoes, Water, Corn, Green Beans, Peas, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Potato Starch, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract, Spice, Flavoring, Paprika Extract.

• Anyone have any good recipe ideas to spruce this up? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
naf C.
I love this [product:campbell's-condensed-soup-vegetarian-vegetable]. Whenever husband and I go out for grocery shopping, we buy a few of these cans. They are so quick and easy to make. It's so tasty too. You can either heat it in a microwave or in a pan over the stove. Normally I don't like products that aren't too spicy but this one is perfect. It's condensed and so tastes even better because of that. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Mookie M.
I love this soup it's really healthy, and good for you , it's really affordable, I get mines from grocery store where they always have good deals, i eat this all the time it's has a bunch of different vegetables which is a plus , I do recommend this soup , if you are sick , or if your just enjoy vegetable soup
linda s.
West covina, CA
I love cambells soup it's comfort food,
I remember growing up , coming home on those cold days my mom would have cambells soup
Ready for me , bring back old loving memory
Same great quality
Anita W.
Equality, IL
Campbell’s vegetable vegetarian soup is my favorite soup. The taste is awesome . It’s very affordable and easy to make right out of the can to the pan! Just add water and you are done !
Mandy E.
This is my 4&5yo son's favorite soup. I know its not Spiderman or Spongebob like most little kids like, but its is! Maybe its the simple ABC's? Idk but they love it. Even my 5yo that hates veggies loves this. They like the "sauce" as they call the broth. And yes they like looking for the letters of their names. It is also one of my favorite soups, although I do prefer the beef vegetable soup but both are delicious. Cambell's deff beats out soups like Progressive and other brands for our family. Simplicity is still best. We like the classic flavor.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
The best flavor of soup hands down, from any manufacturer, is Campbell's Vegetarian Vegetable!  It is very healthy for you and tastes delicious!  If you wait to stock up on it when it is on sale, you can usually get each can for $1, which is such a deal!!!
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is my favorite soup. I like to mix it with one can of water per the directions. And I enjoy it with a warm egg salad sandwich on the side. It is found at any grocery store for about $1 a can. It is super affordable and delicious. I'd recommend this to others.
Kara K.
This soup is my fav!!! When Sick or just hungry it tastes great! I love it with a few crackers crushed on top. It is always a great price and I definitely stick with this brand and recommend others to do so as well.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
Soul food in a can is the best way I can describe any of the Campbell soup. I particularly love this one because it's what my nana gave me as a kid when I was sick. She added some chicken, her heart and my love of soup and there is nothing that it can't cure.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Yayy! This is by far my favorite canned soup! I've been eating these since I was a little girl and have passed down the tradition to my kids! Definitely can't go wrong with this! It's only about a dollar per can so it's super affordable as well!
Bruce R.
Toronto, ON
Anyone have any good recipe ideas to spruce this up?