Campbell’s Vegetable Broth

by Campbell’s

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell’s Vegetable Broth!
Xarah M.
Campbell’s Vegetable Broth uploaded by Xarah M.
Thank you @influenster for this yummy tasting broth! I added it to my stew and the flavor was very nice. My entire family enjoyed it too. It was also a great way to get my little ones to consume their veggies, heheh.. I will definitely be buying a few of these on my next trip to the groceries as the price is also pretty good.
H. Mena K.
LaSalle, ON
Campbell’s Vegetable Broth uploaded by H. Mena K.
This vegetable broth could not have come at a better time. After getting the Covid-19 vaccine I was feeling some cold like symptoms. I used the Campbell's vegetable broth to make a big pot of soup that the whole family enjoyed. The broth is full of delicious flavors and definitely a must try!
Nurjan A.
Etobicoke, ON
Campbell’s Vegetable Broth uploaded by Nurjan A.
I received this #freeproduct from Influenster and Campbell Soup Company CA in exchange for my honest review. I have sensitive stomach and I don’t use products like Campbell’s vegetables broth ! It has nice packaging with all details! It has strong vegetable scent. But I would not recommend this product to my family and friends.
Leigh-anne B.
this broth give just enough taste to any recipe that calls for broth! it was delicious! there is nothing that needs to.improve with it!! lots of flavor!!! and I would recommend to others as well as buy it again!
Saarah S.
Scarborough, ON
Campbell’s Vegetable Broth uploaded by Saarah S.
Campbell has so many great products. This vegetable broth is great to use in many recipes. It is made with real vegetables which makes the flavours rich. This is also good for vegetarians and muslims. I would recommend this to others.
Arla B.
Markham, ON
This soup broth is full of nutrious goodness. It really has a nice hamonized balance of flavours. This broth works great in soups and when making rice. I love this broth and I would recommend that everyone gives it a try.
fatima K.
Scarborough, ON
Campbell’s Vegetable Broth uploaded by fatima K.
I loved the rich flavour that the broth added to soups and gravies. A must have in every kitchen. It’s easy to combine in any dish. Highly recommend!
Gunjan T.
Oakville, ON
Campbell’s Vegetable Broth uploaded by Gunjan T.
I have tried tonnes of broth available in the supermarkets, sometimes its very difficult to add your own flavours as the broth is super overpowering. This broth was light yet so delicious. Perfect to add on clear soups or make chunkier soups. I wanted to try korean recipe to check out how well it absorbs flavours and it was absolutely on point. Love this Broth. Will be a regular addition in my kitchen. Cant wait to try more recipies.
Aaisha  M.
Norval, ON
I loved this vegetable broth, I used it for my chilli recipe and it was perfect! It adds just the right amount of flavour and you can use it for so many different recipes. I’ll definitely be purchasing this in the future and highly recommend it!
Sheena H.
Trenton, ON
Campbell’s Vegetable Broth uploaded by Sheena H.
I've always been nervous to make soup so getting this sent to me for free to test help me get over my fear of trying to make a soup instead of stews & i couldn't be more thrilled with how it turned out & how the Chicken Broth gives off so much flavour definitely recommended for anyone.

Looking for your answer?