Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
Campbell's ® Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
This soup has been a favorite for me since I was a kid in the 80's!!! To this day I have it for lunch a few times a week (I'm big soup lover!) Its so yummy full of flavor!! I usually add a lil bit of instant rice to it as well.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:22 a.m.
Review for: Condensed Soup Vegetable Beef 10.5 oz
My picky husband loves this soup!! Its tastes great, no cons. I would say when you use the recommended "can of water" it makes the soup too watered down. Of course thats an easy fix. (Or not a fix at all if thats what you like)
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
Nov. 3, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: Condensed Soup Vegetable Beef 10.5 oz
Campbell's Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup, is one of my favorites. I love to heat it up on the stove and add season salt and pepper. I eat it with crackers and it's so delicious!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Blowing Rock, NC
Nov. 4, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Condensed Soup Vegetable Beef 10.5 oz
Loooooove this soup. My favorite for when it starts to get cold. And it wants me to write more about this product but it's just really good and not expensive.
Racheal B.
Racheal B.
Jonesboro, AR
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Condensed Soup Vegetable Beef 10.5 oz
This is my go to soup. It's been my favorite since I was a child. A hot bowl of soup and a glass of milk!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
I love this soup it's something that we have in our household all the time my children love it as well
Mallory, WV
I love this soup! It always tastes fresh!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Parkers lake, KY
I love campbells soups because it is easy to just heat up and eat. I love tomato soup during the winter and for when we have a sore throat
Seattle, WA
This is one of those childhood classics for me. It's simple, delicious, and I love the swift & easy preparation.
Heather C.
Heather C.
I like soup. But Campbell's soup has a lot of high sodium! It always make me bloat so bad.
Mallory, WV
Seattle, WA
Is there a lower sodium recipe on the market for this type of soup?