Campbell's Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup uploaded by Keeley P.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's ® Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Maica W.
GA
Foodie Expert
Campbell's Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup, is one of my favorites. I love to heat it up on the stove and add season salt and pepper. I eat it with crackers and it's so delicious!
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this soup it's something that we have in our household all the time my children love it as well
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
I love this soup! It always tastes fresh!
Tina S.
Foodie Expert
Campbell's Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup is a wonderful, hearty meal in a bowl. I love it served with a cornbread muffin. It's filling, but doesn't weigh you down when you heat it. Unless you like it really watery, I wouldn't use the recommended can of water. I usually just use half a can of water. Easy to prepare and very affordable.
Hayley T.
Piedmont, SC
One of my all time favorite comfort foods!!!! I grew up having this soup as a child and it is one of my go tos when I am under the weather! The taste is delicious and my favorite part is the large beef chunks and green beans! So yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
This is the perfect rainy day lunch or meal. It has a flavor that reminds you of your grandmas soup. It does have a high sodium content but a lot of soups do. I would recommend this soup to anyone and would buy anytime.
Rachel G.
Foodie Expert
My picky husband loves this soup!! Its tastes great, no cons. I would say when you use the recommended "can of water" it makes the soup too watered down. Of course thats an easy fix. (Or not a fix at all if thats what you like)
Samantha P.
Blue Ridge
Foodie Expert
My favorite soup would be this hearty vegetable beef that is great paired with a grilled cheese!! Easy to heat and certainly to eat!!! If you are concerned about sodium probably not something you want to purchase.
Jessica G.
Blowing Rock, NC
Loooooove this soup. My favorite for when it starts to get cold. And it wants me to write more about this product but it's just really good and not expensive.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
This soup has been a favorite for me since I was a kid in the 80's!!! To this day I have it for lunch a few times a week (I'm big soup lover!) Its so yummy full of flavor!! I usually add a lil bit of instant rice to it as well.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in less sugar?
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
Is there a lower sodium recipe on the market for this type of soup?