Campbell's® Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup uploaded by Jan G.Campbell's® Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup uploaded by Keeley P.Campbell's® Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup uploaded by Candy C.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Beef Stock, Potatoes, Carrots, Seasoned Beef (Contains Up To 10% Of A Solution Of Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Green Beans, Peas, Toasted Barley, Modified Food Starch, Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Yeast Extract, Tomato Paste, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Onions, Flavoring, Caramel Color, Beef Flavor (Contains Beef Stock, Yeast Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Beef Fat, Dextrose, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Celery Extract, Garlic Extract.

Tina S.
Campbell's Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup is a wonderful, hearty meal in a bowl. I love it served with a cornbread muffin. It's filling, but doesn't weigh you down when you heat it. Unless you like it really watery, I wouldn't use the recommended can of water. I usually just use half a can of water. Easy to prepare and very affordable.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I love the vegetable beef soup. It’s has a nice taste and it is like a comfort food for me. I love eating this at lunch with 1/2 a peanut butter and jelly sandwich from time to time also. Takes me back to when I was kid. My favorite is the beef and barley peices
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Love this soup. It’s perfect when my kids and I want soup for a cold night. It’s got a great flavor and we really love the barley and beef pieces the most. It always takes me back to my childhood when I have this. This makes plenty for 3-4 people
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
One of my old school go to's on a cold night. Great size to feed my family. Easy to prepare and tastes great. Takes me back to being a kid. Healthy-ish. Has a lot of sodium, but if you are watching your intake, hey make a low sodium version that tastes exactly the same.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
I have never been a big tomato soup fan so this is my grilled cheese pairing of choice. Comforting, warm and delicious. My son is 10 months old and really like eating the alphabet noodles. A family favorite!
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
Alphabet vegetable soup is my favorite for easy canned soup for a cold day at home, it has been my favorite since childhood, I now get to enjoy it with my kids. Pair it with a grilled cheese and you have a perfect quick and easy comfort meal.
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
This is my families favorite soup. It is so good vegetables always taste perfect. of course I would buy this again, I buy it all the time. And it really does feel you want. I would definitely recommend this to any vegetable lover.
Samantha P.
Blue Ridge, VA
My favorite soup would be this hearty vegetable beef that is great paired with a grilled cheese!! Easy to heat and certainly to eat!!! If you are concerned about sodium probably not something you want to purchase.
Bell M.
Utica, MI
My mom always makes him sick and it really suits me and helps me feel better
I also think that this will help anyone else with their cold or just to have a goodbite
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this soup. I ate this as a kid and grew up loving it. I realize it has msg and more sodium than the dead sea but it's delicious and it's the first time I had a taste of barley and I grew up wanting to know what that was. Now I love making slow-cooker stews with barley and I still have a soft spot for this soup. It's yummy. You should try it.
Laura S.
Richmond, CA
How does it taste like!?
Michelle H.
Is it true that this is not as healthy as it's displayed because of sugar content ?
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
Is there a lower sodium recipe on the market for this type of soup?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in less sugar?

Walmart