Campbell's® Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup uploaded by Jan G.Campbell's® Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup uploaded by Keeley P.Campbell's® Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup uploaded by Candy C.

BY CAMPBELL'S #81 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Beef Stock, Potatoes, Carrots, Seasoned Beef (Contains Up To 10% Of A Solution Of Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Green Beans, Peas, Toasted Barley, Modified Food Starch, Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Yeast Extract, Tomato Paste, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Onions, Flavoring, Caramel Color, Beef Flavor (Contains Beef Stock, Yeast Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Beef Fat, Dextrose, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Celery Extract, Garlic Extract.

Buy on Target*
Tina S.
Campbell's Vegetable Beef Condensed Soup is a wonderful, hearty meal in a bowl. I love it served with a cornbread muffin. It's filling, but doesn't weigh you down when you heat it. Unless you like it really watery, I wouldn't use the recommended can of water. I usually just use half a can of water. Easy to prepare and very affordable.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I love the vegetable beef soup. It’s has a nice taste and it is like a comfort food for me. I love eating this at lunch with 1/2 a peanut butter and jelly sandwich from time to time also. Takes me back to when I was kid. My favorite is the beef and barley peices
Hayley T.
Piedmont, SC
One of my all time favorite comfort foods!!!! I grew up having this soup as a child and it is one of my go tos when I am under the weather! The taste is delicious and my favorite part is the large beef chunks and green beans! So yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Love this soup. It’s perfect when my kids and I want soup for a cold night. It’s got a great flavor and we really love the barley and beef pieces the most. It always takes me back to my childhood when I have this. This makes plenty for 3-4 people
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
This is the perfect rainy day lunch or meal. It has a flavor that reminds you of your grandmas soup. It does have a high sodium content but a lot of soups do. I would recommend this soup to anyone and would buy anytime.
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
One of my old school go to's on a cold night. Great size to feed my family. Easy to prepare and tastes great. Takes me back to being a kid. Healthy-ish. Has a lot of sodium, but if you are watching your intake, hey make a low sodium version that tastes exactly the same.
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
Alphabet vegetable soup is my favorite for easy canned soup for a cold day at home, it has been my favorite since childhood, I now get to enjoy it with my kids. Pair it with a grilled cheese and you have a perfect quick and easy comfort meal.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
I have never been a big tomato soup fan so this is my grilled cheese pairing of choice. Comforting, warm and delicious. My son is 10 months old and really like eating the alphabet noodles. A family favorite!
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
This is my families favorite soup. It is so good vegetables always taste perfect. of course I would buy this again, I buy it all the time. And it really does feel you want. I would definitely recommend this to any vegetable lover.
Samantha P.
Blue Ridge, VA
My favorite soup would be this hearty vegetable beef that is great paired with a grilled cheese!! Easy to heat and certainly to eat!!! If you are concerned about sodium probably not something you want to purchase.
Laura S.
Richmond, CA
How does it taste like!?
Michelle H.
Is it true that this is not as healthy as it's displayed because of sugar content ?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in less sugar?
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
Is there a lower sodium recipe on the market for this type of soup?