BY V8

Campbell's?????? V8?????? Golden Butternut Squash Soup.
3 full servings of vegetables per box.
Two 8oz. servings of soup per box*. see more...

Mary E.
Nice alternative to homemade Butternut Squash soup, but still not the real thing. If you're in a pinch, this is an affordable, quick alternative to the old school favorite, but I might opt for a product in the deli area before the boxed version in the future.
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
Christina B.
New Hope, AL
It was fast and an easy meal to make. It had a wonderful flavor and was so simple to prepare. It really had that nice harvest flavor that you would expect from butternut squash.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I put a little bit of this in my veggie soip and it is delicious. It sometimes hard to get my kids to eat there veggies so it's great when I can just mix this in. I would buy this again!
Melissa W.
Squashes are delicious. Preparing them are not so much fun. This soup is the solution. I may just pretend I'm sick so I can eat it in bed next Monday.
Nancy A.
When I buy this I do not share. I have been known to purchase it, hide it, and eat it when no one is home. It is creamy, rich and oh so comforting.
Lela B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really don't like v8 not none of v8 really. I rather eat un heath before I eat this stuff it have a nasty tase to it to me
Kailei T.
lansing, MI
Great soup when you want something savory fast!! I love it on a chilly day I add pepper and parmesan cheese taste great!
Connie F.
Love any kind of V8. This is the best. However quite costly and we buy it at Walmart. Has a great flavor if you like V8
Chelsea B.
Shinnston , WV
i love campbells soup... nothing makes me feel better on a cold day or when i'm sick. the butternut squash is amazing