BY V8

Campbell's?????? V8?????? Garden Broccoli Soup.
A full serving of vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
No preservatives. see more...

Anna C.
New York
I like this soup a lot. It is low in fat, calories and sodium while being quite high in potassium. I love broccoli and broccoli soup. As good as home made? Of course not. But this is the best broccoli soup that I have found on any supermarket shelf.
Barbara A.
Foodie Expert
AMAZING! I have always been a fan of Broccoli soup but ive always made it from scratch until I  found this bad boy right here! It is so yummy an you can not even tell that its healthy and good for you, I am so grateful for finding this at my local grocery store!
­čĹ╗: q.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Claudia H.
I'm not old but it was alright face mask. I didn't enjoy the packaging of the bottle because it tells everyone why you are buying it. Make it more discreet next time and surely people will probably be more drawn to the packaging and perhaps the product.
rebecca a.
San Diego
Foodie Expert
This beverage is literally the best out there and quenches my thirst everytime l.  Made with such flavor and it's excellent l.  I usually buy ig at vons and usually it's on sale so it's not at all pricey l.  I would definitely recommend it to others
Ilse N.
Chanhassen, MN
v8 es una de mis marcas favoritas para jugos de verduras, pero este sabor en particular no fue de mi agrado ya que para mi parecer no es agradable. los invito a que lo prueben para que comprueben su sabor.
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Foodie Expert
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Foodie Expert
I loved this sooooo much but I haven't seen it around in awhile! So delicious but we would add a few seasonings to it after we warmed it up such as minced onions for more flavoring! Such a feel good food!
Gladis T.
Houston
Foodie Expert
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Murphy V.
Chicago
Foodie Expert
Not bad. We didn't expect to get v8 soup but it was creamy and flavorful. Price was good. I'd like to try a mushroom one if they made it.