BY CAMPBELL'S #52 in Gravy & Gravy Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's® Turkey gravy is a smooth, rich tasting turkey gravy madefrom real turkey stock. Specially seasoned and prepared from tender pieces of turkey. So much flavor, it tastes like homemade.

Turkey Stock, Chicken Stock, Wheat Flour, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Turkey Fat, Turkey, Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Caramel Color, Flavoring, Beef Stock, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Lactic Acid, Succinic Acid.

Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Campbell's products are the best! I use a lot of their products from soups to Gravy's! I remember eating Campbells soups when I was a little girl, that was 40 years ago. I still eat them to this day. I love them, always have always will! You should try Campbells products if you never have!
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
This gravy is good if you need some really quick and in a hurry. I would prefer homemade gravy but this is still pretty delicious. We use this for mashed potatoes mostly. It has a good flavor and it when we are in a hurry on thanksgiving we usually heat this up and eat it,
Brittany R.
West Branch, MI
This gravy completed our potatoes this year. So good that you can drizzle it on everything. My husband picked it out and I loved it! The flavor was amazing! Such a great product. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Amanda P.
Indian Trail, NC
I have lactose intolerance and most have milk or whey in them. I was pleasantly surprised to see this one did not. I had never tried it before, but after Thanksgiving it is now a staple. Great taste and not too thick or thin!
Misela T.
My whole family love this gravy. We have been using it every year on thanksgiving for years and years. It's so good over turkey and especially mashed potatoes. You will definitely love it try it this thanksgiving 👍🏻
Nina D.
Gfafb, ND
Decent gravy, especially for in a can. Nothing beats the real thing but this tastes good and is quick and easy. Very cheap and good value
Kristina B.
We use this a lot to make open faces sandwiches with mashed potatoes but in thank it has a really good taste to it to be out of a jar
Shayauna B.
The best canned gravy, we use it for turkey and potatoes. It's got a wonderful taste and smooth texture, the perfect gravy.
Roxxane R.
Fresno
Omg this just hits the spot. Don't forget the mashed potatoes and corn on the side☺ oh and chicken of course😉️
Ritika C.
Gravy out of a jar? I don't think so.. So easy to make your own.. You can definitely taste the difference
Caitlin F.
Does anyone know how high the sodium is?
Amalia L.
Huntington Park, CA
Is this a good gravy or is better to make ur own
Jessica B.
Is this gravy better than McCormick canned gravy?
amalia l.
Huntington Park, CA
is this gravy good for Thanksgiving or it's better to make your own