Food & SnacksPantrySoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 154 oz

Campbell's® Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.4 oz.

by Campbell's

No matter where you go, you can savor the classic comfort food flavor of Campbell's® Tomato Soup. This is tomato goodness in a convenient microwavable container. Pack one so you can recharge at work, school or wherever life takes you.

iss this soup any good?
Is this acidic? I’ve been having problems finding the righ tomato soup that’s low in acid and sodium.
Is this better than the Heinz one?
Start your review of Campbell's® Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.4 oz.!
Kimberly P.
Grove City, OH
Campbell's® Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.4 oz. uploaded by Kimberly P.
In the winter time this is a must have in your house. I may be older but there is nothing better than a bowl of tomato soup and a nice grilled cheese sandwich in the winter time to warm you up. I always have this product in my pantry. Other soups do not compare in flavor or creaminess when it comes to regular tomato soup. I like to add some cream and Italian seasoning and a little bit of garlic. Try it you'll love it
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Delicious! I love to make it with grilled cheese on a cold day. It's part of a feel good meal.
Krystafre A.
Wytheville, VA
My most favorite soup ever. Pair with a grilled cheese and I could eat the entire can by myself. The ultimate comfort food!
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
I always bring this to work! I work at a fast food restaurant and can't eat there all the time so I always make grilled cheese and bring this soup! It's so perfect and convenient!
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soup of versatile.. You could use it as is or put a little cream in an mix before heating up. You can add it as a side with your grilled cheese. You could even use this as a base for many other soups.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,726 reviews
I love this tomato soup and I would eat with grilled cheese. I bought it at the grocery store because it is cheaper there.
Nan R.
Chatham, NJ
My favorite soup honestly I don't know what i would do without this soup. I usually have it hot (made with milk) with a quesadilla or a grilled cheese. Great for cold months!
Lora E.
Shady Valley, TN
I love Campbell's Tomato Soup! I never buy any other brand! There are so many ways to flavor this soup and so many ways to use it! We usually buy it in bulk at Sams because we all love it! It is reasonably priced and makes a great meal, no matter the time of year! I definitely recommend this product!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Campbell's® Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.4 oz. uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love tomato soup, reminds me of my childhood when my mother makes me tomato soup when I felt bad. This one is very taste and very condensed, I have to add a little water in it. I would buy it again.
Joseph F.
Coldwater, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Campbell's® Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.4 oz. uploaded by Joseph F.
Campbell's® Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.4 oz. uploaded by Joseph F.
Purchased at: Kroger
As a kid, I would go home for lunch in elementary school. Most of the time there would be a bowl of tomato soup waiting for me. I would crush up ritz crackers and stir them into it while watching old reruns of I love Lucy or Gilligans Island on TV(didn't have much else on). Sometimes there would be a grilled cheese sandwich to dip into it too. Guess what, I still enjoy a bowl now and then.... minus the old reruns unfortunately. My question for you is.... do you use water or milk to make yours? I only use milk. Ritz Original Crackers - Fresh Stacks - 11.8oz campbell's®-tomato-soup-microwavable-bowl,-15.4-oz.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
il y a 4 ans
rosemama .. il y a 4 ans
I prefer crackers but I'm not a big bread fan.
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
il y a 4 ans
Campbell's® Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.4 oz. Does anyone know the tomato soup cake recipe?