BY CAMPBELL'S

Jackie S.
Jackie S.
My mother put this in my lunch thermos in the 60s, and I still eat it to this day. It's a comfort food that I've never tired of. I mix mine with 1/2 can of milk and 1/2 can of water to cut down on calories if I were  using a full can of milk. This is a staple in my pantry. Would I buy it again, OF COURSE.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
This is my go-to comfort food. I like mixing in a half can of milk and a tablespoon of unsalted butter while it is cooking.
Ashlyn P.
Ashlyn P.
Evansville, IN
I love tomato soup for warming up or even when I'm sick. I would recommend to others. I love this compared to anything else that's for sure.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
Who doesn't have memories of eating this from their child hood and if you never have then you seriously need to come on over to my house for a proper grilled cheese and bowl of tasty tomato soup. Yum. Best thing about winter soup season. Highly and will always recommend.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
My favorite soup with rice and grilled cheese my go to when it's cold so good
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
You cannot go wrong with Campbell's tomato soup. It is a great price for a great value. It pairs perfectly with a grilled cheese. I eat this soup multiple times a month.
Missy G.
Missy G.
Toronto, ON
My favourite go-to comfort meal that is quick and healthy. So much tastier than most canned soups.