BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Tomato Soup.
Just heat & enjoy.
M'm! M'm! Good!®.
To go.
Paris international exposition, 1900. see more...

• Do you make your tomato soup as-is, or add milk to make it creamier?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to eat this soup?3 Answers
  • What do you usually pair your tomato soup with? I usually love to...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Review for: Campbell's Soup Tomato 15.2 oz, Campbell's Tomato Soup, Microwave Bowl, Other more...
Love this stuff! One of my favorite tomato soups to eat! Very easy to warm up & just eat when I don’t have anytime to cook! It seems pretty healthy too! It’s has a very good flavor! I would definitely recommend to others!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
There's nothing better than some tomato soup & a grilled cheese sandwich! Probably one of my favorite meals. This soup is inexpensive & travel friendly. They're the perfect portion size as well! I would recommend!
Erica L.
Nothing says comfort quite like a warm blanket, your favorite movie, and a campbell's tomato soup paired with a grilled cheese. These are perfect for microwaving in the office or when you need a little extra comfort food at home! My favorite meal by far!
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Review for: Microwave Bowl more...
I love a good tomato soup! I'm fan of a lot of different soups, but tomato is my favorite. Campbell's tomato soup is the best! I love the microwaveable bowl version because it's great to take to work for lunch and super easy!
Anh P.
Downey
Tomato soup is good comfort food on a cold day. Simply heat up. I use milk instead of water to get a richer taste. This is more affordable than the boxed soups, but doesn't have as rich a taste as other brands. Though Campbell's is always a good choice in a pinch as it's widely available.
Liz C.
Biddeford, ME
I love this soup!! I make it often whenever I make grilled cheese sandwiches, (usually buy it at my nearest grocery store, these days its Hannaford's) because I love to dip my grilled cheese into the tomato soup! Its so delicious. I like to make mine with milk instead of water. It makes it taste much better, creamier.
Momo C.
Cibolo, TX
I loved this soup since I was a little kid and the brand always has made amazing soups since the day I was born but sometimes the soup can be a little bit too tart for the taste but overall it is an amazing soup with a great brand to have their name on.
Brittany J.
Bethalto, IL
I wish I could personally thank the person who came up with this. I love this product. It's so convenient to take with me to work. My lunch break isn't always consistent, so having this is great. It cooks quickly and gives me that wonderful warm feeling of comfort food even when I'm at work.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
I know this is a classic recipe but I do not care for this tomato soup at all. It is so bland and watery. Even when I eat it with grilled cheese, it doesn't have a lot of flavor. If you're searching for a tomato soup, look past this one!
Theresa O.
Such a traditional comfort soup. Sometimes I eat plain, with a grilled cheese, crackers or add noodles. I've also found other recipes on their website and now regularly use to top my meatloaf rather then ketchup. Has a much better taste i think and is pleasing to the eye as it kind of melts in but doesn't slide off the loaf.
Allison A.
What do you usually pair your tomato soup with? I usually love to dip grilled cheese or garlic bread in mine!
Tamara B.
one hundred mile house, British Columbia
Do you find that when you buy the less sodium ones they taste difference
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
Do you make your tomato soup as-is, or add milk to make it creamier?
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
What is your favorite way to eat this soup?