BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Tomato Juice from Concentrate is the perfect blend of taste and nutrition. Campbell's only uses tomatoes that are vine ripened to perfection to ensure that your patrons get the full rich tomato flavor you've come to expect from Campbell's Tomato Juice from Concentrate.

Ingredients :
Tomato Juice From Concentrate (Water, Concentrated Juices From Tomatoes), Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is my absolute favorite brand for tomato juice. Love that I can use this in multiple recipes. Additionally, my husband loves drinking this straight out of the can. Great flavor, awesome value, and priced very well. Also, gluten-free.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Great in beer or just with some salt on top! Very healthy and delicious in my opinion. Can be used for many things but if you're like me, it's a great drink by itself or to make a nice Bloody Mary
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I love the taste of Campbell’s tomato juice. It’s rich , thick and perfect for making chilli. I prefer the taste over leading competitors due to the rich taste of tomato’s . We will definitely purchase again in the future .
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
I like the product but its sodium is very high. its good to have in the house for drinking, mixing or cooking with. very reasonably priced, found at local grocery store, very affordable. only room for improvement would be the ingredients. i would highly recommend it to others.
Rocio R.
Wyoming, MI
I love using this tomato juice for my micheladas! Aka a Mexican Bloody Mary. It gives me a good kick to the drink and is so refreshing 😋 if you love tomato juice I recommended this one.
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
I'm a huge fan of Campbell's products and this tomato juice is no exception! I use this product in chili and spaghetti and soup mixes. It's also great in a few drink mixes! It has a great taste and my family loves my cooking, I'll be using Campbell's for a long time!
Amanda D.
Waverly, OH
Campbell's tomato juice is my go-to airplane drink. I love having a can over ice and relaxing with a magazine on a long flight. It's also my favorite juice to mix with vodka at the bar. I buy the small cans at home and enjoy one as a snack with a Babybel cheese. It's a delicious and nutritious drink.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I don't know why, but I always want to drink tomato juice when I travel, especially when I fly. For some reason I feel like it helps keep me healthy while I'm stressed and away from home. The campbells version is one of my favorites!
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
I love these, I buy the big cans of these when I'm making bloody Mary's but I really enjoy them on there on with breakfast. I like that it's not really salt like most other tomato juice
Amber H.
Campbell's is the best brand product when it comes to any kind of juice or soup. I use this tomato juice a lot more than you would think. You can make a lot of recipes with this. It tastes so fresh

back