BY CAMPBELL'S #3 in Soup & Broth

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Potassium Chloride, Flavoring, Citric Acid, Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Monopotassium Phosphate.

Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I had to pick one food that I could not live without it would be Campbell's tomato soup I absolutely love this I never get tired of it my favorite way to eat this is with course a grilled cheese sandwich other ways I like to eat it is to put Goldfish crackers in it Ritz or saltine crackers I also like to sometimes put a little bit of corn chips in it are actually LOL a lot of corn chips in it some shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream on top I also like to eat this with the hard bread sticks that's something that besides grilled cheese that we used to do when I was a kid also sometimes if I have left over spiral or ziti pasta I'll  some in  with it while I heat it up and then top with Parmesan cheese
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm always up for a big bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese. Its something ill always be able to eat that brings me back to my childhood. It never fails, that this tomato soup is the only tomato soup ill eat or buy. Ill always recommend this because its simply the best in my opinion.
Hope J.
Burnet
This canned soup is soooooo yummy!!! I love to eat it with grilled cheese. I’ve been eating it for a loooong time! I used to eat it every time I went to my aunts house. I need to go buy some so I can eat it again.
Junior H.
Tampa
Who didn't grow up dipping grilled cheese in tomato soup? Its a childhood staple that lasts a lifetime.  I also love it with peanut butter and jelly.  The trick is to eat the crackers before they get soggy.  Some things you just never outgrow.
After being out in the cold a steaming cup of Campbell's tomato is just the ticket.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this stuff! One of my favorite tomato soups to eat! Very easy to warm up & just eat when I don’t have anytime to cook! It seems pretty healthy too! It’s has a very good flavor! I would definitely recommend to others!
Tina S.
Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato is a go to comfort food in my household. Many a cold night is spent at the dinner table with hubby over a bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. It is so easy to prepare and is simply so nostalgic. Sitting down to a bowl of this soup brings back great childhood memories for us both.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It doesn’t get much better than Campbell’s tomato soup! This is one of my favorites to have when I’m sick, or to eat when I’m having grilled cheese. The flavor is great and the price is very affordable.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always loved Campbell’s soup, especially tomato and this packaging is wonderful! It makes it so easy to pack soup in my lunchbox because all I have to do is pop the container into the microwave!
haley s.
Macomb, MI
for some reason my comfort food is grilled cheese and tomato soup. this soup is extremely affordable and definitely worth driving to the store to pick it up if i don’t have any at home. i usually eat this soup twice a week maybe more and i think it’s absolutely amazing!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best tomato soup. I don’t like tomatoes and Or tomato soup but Campbells is the only one. Perfect with a grilled cheese. Pretty good flavor. Repeat customer. Recommended. Give it a try.
Allison A.
What do you usually pair your tomato soup with? I usually love to dip grilled cheese or garlic bread in mine!
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this better than the Heinz one?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in big cans
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
Do you make your tomato soup as-is, or add milk to make it creamier?
Tamara B.
one hundred mile house, British Columbia
Do you find that when you buy the less sodium ones they taste difference

Walmart