Campbell's® Tomato Condensed Soup

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Potassium Chloride, Flavoring, Citric Acid, Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Monopotassium Phosphate.

Is this acidic? I’ve been having problems finding the righ tomato soup that’s low in acid and sodium.
Is this better than the Heinz one?
Do you like your [product:campbells-condensed-soup-tomato] with grilled cheese or crackers?
Start your review of Campbell's® Tomato Condensed Soup!
How would you rate this product?
Pleasant Grv, UT
This is a great soup! We add milk instead of water and it makes a very creamy, rich soup. And this is great in recipes where tomato soup is needed. I make beef burritos with it by mixing it with Cream of mushroom soup, taco seasoning and brown ground beef. Use just enough to make the meat mixture wet enough to stay together than cover the burritos with the rest of the mixture. My son requests this every year for his birthday.
Hemet, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There is just something so comforting about a bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Depending on my mood I'll make it with milk or water. Both taste fabulous but if course milk makes it creamy. Sit in a comfortable chair with a mug of sou, my sandwich and dip away. Letting my sandwich soak up that tomato goodness. If you're lucky enough to be able to take a nap once done eating - even better!
Raleigh, NC
I have always loved Campbell's Condensed Soups, and I keep them stocked in my cabinets all winter. Tomato soup is one of my favorite soul foods, but Campbell's Tomato Soup is a little too "soupy" for me. Even when made with milk and/or less liquid, the soup is just not hearty enough. I have to add crackers (or Goldfish!) to make it a meal. Otherwise, it is too plain and watery.
Collinsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a big tomato soup lover, but I was very impressed with this one. It's very thick and can be thinned to your specific wants. It is a grill cheese best friend at my house. I also found if you mix a can of this with half a block of velveeta cheese you can have some pretty good dip for chips,,add some Hamburger meat and you have a great meal. Quick and simple.
Duluth, GA
It’s cold and raining. You really can’t beat THIS tomato soup with a grilled cheese. Yum. I might just get up and make one now. They did have a yellow/orange tomato soup that I lived even more but haven’t been able to find in a while. Price is still ok but like everything else, it’s climbing. Seriously it. Tomato, sodium and water.
Denver , CO
I love tomato soup especially during our very cold winters. They are a great value. I love combining this tomato soup with Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made With Whole Grain. It is healthy. It truly soothes the throat. I recommend this to others especially with youngins for when they are sick. Works wonders.
Lake Jackson, TX
I like to make this with at least half milk for a creamy tomato and eat with either a grilled baloney and cheese sandwich or toasted sourdough bread. I add fresh herbs for an added boost in flavor and find it soothing on a cold winter day. Also great but sounds odd is crumbling cheese its and sprinkling on top.
415 Old Seneca Rd.
Campbells soup is a great and recognized brand, but my absolute favorite of all the choice to choose from is campbells tomato soup. I put parmesan in it and I love it. I recommend this product. There is no room for improvement. Price range is on point. Easy to find at stores like Walmart and any grocery store.
Nampa, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On a cold, chilly night this is the perfect soup to warm up with.  I have tried other tomato soups and keep coming back to Campbell's.  The taste is just right and is healthy.  Other soups I have tasted like watered-down soup. I have recommended to others and will continue to do so
Starkville
This is a family favorite in my house during the colder months. I make Campbell's® Tomato Condensed Soup, and pepper jack grilled cheeses to dip in your soup! My family loves this meal and it’s so affordable, quick and EASY! The best part is how delicious it is and warms you up quickly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shawnee , KS
il y a 3 ans
rosemama .. • il y a 3 ans
I prefer crackers but I'm not a big bread fan.
Saskatoon, SK
il y a 3 ans
Campbell's® Tomato Condensed Soup Does anyone know the tomato soup cake recipe?