BY CAMPBELL'S #4 in Soup & Broth

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Potassium Chloride, Flavoring, Citric Acid, Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Monopotassium Phosphate.

Reagan H.
Anna, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm always up for a big bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese. Its something ill always be able to eat that brings me back to my childhood. It never fails, that this tomato soup is the only tomato soup ill eat or buy. Ill always recommend this because its simply the best in my opinion.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
All Campbell's products are always good ,but there tomato soup is to die for. It tastes so good and it's always so creamy and delicious. You can add water or milk to it I personally prefer milk ,but that's all up to you. My dad usually makes a meal out of it and we have grilled cheese and tomato soup. It's one of my favorite dinners of all time. I definitely recommend.!! 100%
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There's nothing better than some tomato soup & a grilled cheese sandwich! Probably one of my favorite meals. Whether you're feeding just yourself or the whole family, you can't go wrong with Campbells soup! This soup is inexpensive & family friendly. They're the perfect portion size as well! I would recommend!
Hope J.
Burnet
This canned soup is soooooo yummy!!! I love to eat it with grilled cheese. I’ve been eating it for a loooong time! I used to eat it every time I went to my aunts house. I need to go buy some so I can eat it again.
Hannah M.
Augusta
Must I really do a review of the classic Campbell’s tomato soup?! YES! It’s delicious and easy and such a staple with a grilled cheese. Instead of making it with water I make it with milk to make it creamy! 10/10 recommend. Delicious!
Junior H.
Tampa
Who didn't grow up dipping grilled cheese in tomato soup? Its a childhood staple that lasts a lifetime.  I also love it with peanut butter and jelly.  The trick is to eat the crackers before they get soggy.  Some things you just never outgrow.
After being out in the cold a steaming cup of Campbell's tomato is just the ticket.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this stuff! One of my favorite tomato soups to eat! Very easy to warm up & just eat when I don’t have anytime to cook! It seems pretty healthy too! It’s has a very good flavor! I would definitely recommend to others!
Tina S.
Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato is a go to comfort food in my household. Many a cold night is spent at the dinner table with hubby over a bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. It is so easy to prepare and is simply so nostalgic. Sitting down to a bowl of this soup brings back great childhood memories for us both.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It doesn’t get much better than Campbell’s tomato soup! This is one of my favorites to have when I’m sick, or to eat when I’m having grilled cheese. The flavor is great and the price is very affordable.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always loved Campbell’s soup, especially tomato and this packaging is wonderful! It makes it so easy to pack soup in my lunchbox because all I have to do is pop the container into the microwave!
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this better than the Heinz one?
Allison A.
What do you usually pair your tomato soup with? I usually love to dip grilled cheese or garlic bread in mine!
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in big cans
Tamara B.
one hundred mile house, British Columbia
Do you find that when you buy the less sodium ones they taste difference
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like your Campbell's® Tomato Condensed Soup with grilled cheese or crackers?