GroceryPantryCampbell's
Campbell's Tomato Chipotle & Olive Oil Condensed Soup

Campbell's® Tomato Chipotle & Olive Oil Condensed Soup

by Campbell's

Campbell's® Condensed Soup Tomato Chipotle & Olive Oil.
New!
Great for cooking.
Latin inspired.
110 calories per 1/2 cup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Tomato Chipotle & Olive Oil Condensed Soup!
How would you rate this product?
McKenzie R.
Louisville, KY
Typically really picky on the tomato soups I choose to eat due to my dislike of tomatoes but this is one of the best I've ever had!! it's really good and super easy to make! I would definitely recommend to others!
Kendall J.
Nacogdoches , Tx
I went out on a limb to try this one and i love it! Has lots of flavor and taste great !!
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
Campbell's Tomato Chipotle & Olive oil is my son's favorite. He loves this with a slice of toast or a grilled cheese sandwich on a cold day. We buy a can EVERYTIME we go shopping.
Claire C.
Green Bay, WI
Grilled cheese and tomato soup is one of my all time favorites for dinner. (Or any meal for that matter). Using a different version of a classic is an easy way to switch things up a bit. This is one of my favorite soups to use!
Ashley L.
2020 AL HIGHWAY 205N APT 44F
I really love tomato soup. It taste and smells good. Very creamy. Would recommend it to friends.
Crystal D.
Amarillo, TX
Easy and filling perfect with a sandwich on a cold night. My son loves it. Notvas sakty as other varieties
Kayla M.
Frazier Park, CA
A nice twist on the classic tomato soup. I love eating grilled cheese with my tomato soup and this just adds so much more flavor
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a very special soup! I am in love with the hint of olive oil and Chipotle. This tomato soup fills you up and the Chipotle gives a nip for a cold night! Perfect with a French roll for dipping I say!
Kayla M.
This soup is so yummy! Every winter I crave a good tomato soup for those cold winter nights, and this really satisfies me! Especially since it has a little spice. It's not too expensive in my opinion. I usually get it at thunderbird. And yes I recommend it quite often!
Heather T.