BY CAMPBELL'S

We create our Campbells Condensed soups by adding less water right from the start, so theres more room for flavor. We start with quality, farm-grown ingredients and cook them to perfection. Over the years, weve grown along with you. Not only do we have your favorite classic flavors, like Chicken Noodle, Tomato and Cream of Mushroom, but were always coming up with new flavors and varieties to delight your senses. And when you need to cook to impress, Campbells Condensed soup is the secret ingredient to your latest wow-winning dish. No matter where you are or who youre with, we make sure our classic products always fit into your. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rita W.
Rita W.
I am a tomato fanatic - I love ketchup, sun dried tomatoes, bruschetta, pizza with extra tomato sauce, and of course, classic Campbell's tomato soup. When I saw this bisque I was intrigued what the difference was between Campbell's regular tomato soup. Well this Tomato Bisque is bursting of fresh tomato flavor, with chunky pieces of tomato in it, and is delicious! It is a tad more sophisticated than Campbell's classic tomato soup. It is somehow a bit creamier than the classic, but also even more tomatoey - if that's possible.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
Foodie Expert
I mean ... it's Campbell's Tomato Soup. It's a staple in any American household, especially in the winter months. I feel like the Bisque, though, is a bit richer and more full of flavor. It's one of those soups you can always dress up and never tire of.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
This is a go to for a cold day or a quick meal in general. It pairs well with a grilled cheese sandwich. This is a pantry staple in my house.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Tulsa, OK
Delicious! Best served with a grilled cheese sandwich on a cold day. Or on a hot day. It doesn't matter. It's good either way :-)
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
On a cool evening Campbell's Tomato Bisque Soup with a little sour cream and butter is perfectly perfect.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite flavor! It's a perfect meal with a melty grilled cheese on sourdough.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
This is my favorite soup by campbells. And I love this with a nice ham and cheese sand which on a cold winters day.
Arista N.
Arista N.
Foodie Expert
This is the best soup to have with grilled cheese! Sometimes I add rosemary or thyme to it as well. It's a staple in our house!
Mitzy D.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Foodie Expert
This honestly has to be my favorite soup of them all!!! I like to pair this with a nice grilled cheese sandwich! It's super cheap and really easy to make. I like the nice tomato flavor it has and to make it taste a little better add croutons on top!
Candi E.
Candi E.
My husband and I love this Campbell's tomato bisque soup, it's truly a favorite, is creamy with bits of tomato in it. Deffinatly a comfort food.