BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cream (Milk), Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Sugar, Water, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Butter (Cream), Citric Acid, Flavoring, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Rita W.
I am a tomato fanatic - I love ketchup, sun dried tomatoes, bruschetta, pizza with extra tomato sauce, and of course, classic Campbell's tomato soup. When I saw this bisque I was intrigued what the difference was between Campbell's regular tomato soup. Well this Tomato Bisque is bursting of fresh tomato flavor, with chunky pieces of tomato in it, and is delicious! It is a tad more sophisticated than Campbell's classic tomato soup. It is somehow a bit creamier than the classic, but also even more tomatoey - if that's possible.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
This honestly has to be my favorite soup of them all!!! I like to pair this with a nice grilled cheese sandwich! It's super cheap and really easy to make. I like the nice tomato flavor it has and to make it taste a little better add croutons on top!
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I mean ... it's Campbell's Tomato Soup. It's a staple in any American household, especially in the winter months. I feel like the Bisque, though, is a bit richer and more full of flavor. It's one of those soups you can always dress up and never tire of.
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Winter in Iowa, some days you get snowed in at work or home, my favorite lunch is soup. I tired the Tomato Bisque once and was hooked! The flavor is a bit of a boost from the normal Campbell's Tomato soup. I've got my stash at work and home!
Jean S.
Groton, CT
I usually LOVE tomato soup - grew up on it and still enjoy it, especially with a toasty grilled cheese sandwich. this soup however disappoints. Not sure if it's too much basil, or what...
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
This soup is so delicious!!!! its so rich and creamy and you cant beat the price! i throw in a few squares of cheese some pepper and voila, gourmet tomato soup!
Candi E.
My husband and I love this Campbell's tomato bisque soup, it's truly a favorite, is creamy with bits of tomato in it. Deffinatly a comfort food.
Shannon B.
This is a go to for a cold day or a quick meal in general. It pairs well with a grilled cheese sandwich. This is a pantry staple in my house.
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
Not a big fan of the tomato pieces, I generally like my tomato bisque to be creamy. However, for a condensed soup this isn't bad.
Jackie S.
Tulsa, OK
Delicious! Best served with a grilled cheese sandwich on a cold day. Or on a hot day. It doesn't matter. It's good either way :-)