Campbell's® Toasted Sesame Skillet Sauce uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's skillet toasted sesame sauce 9 oz

Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I got this recently as a quick sauce for a quick meal when I don’t have the time. As a working mom I am constantly trying new things to make my cooking easier. I used this sauce with chicken breast and noodles on the side and it was great. It was easy to open and use and it was enough sauce for four large chicken breast. The taste isn’t too salty and has flavor and it lasted well in the fridge and reheated. The price is great for the amount and easy to find at Target or Walmart.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I've been loving these skillet sauce dinners. My boyfriend keeps buying the new flavors we haven't tried and this one is hands down my favorite flavor yet. I ate almost half the food! And it serves at least four people! Boyfriend loved it as well.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
I cannot express how gross this was! I saw sesame chicken, and I'm sure I had a preconceived notion of what I thought this should taste like, but honestly, the predominant flavor was tomato and that struck me as very wrong. I regret buying this. My family wouldn't eat that particular dinner.
Leah  F.
Doesn't taste like authentic sesame chicken, but I do think it's very good! Quick and easy to make, it gives a nice flavor to chicken when I don't have time to make my own type of sauce. I use these all the time!
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
this is a great product. I purchased it because it was on sale. i used it to cook fish and it madr a delicious dish. I will use this again in the future.