BY CAMPBELL'S

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The aromatic flavor of lemongrass and basil blended with coconut milk, cilantro and the subtle heat of jalapenos, creating a bold sauce that delivers an authentic Thai experience.

Ingredients :

Water, Sugar, Canola Oil, Modified Food Starch, Green Curry Paste (Green Chili Peppers, Onion, Ginger, Sea Salt, Lemongrass, Garlic, Vinegar, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Yeast, Flavors, Lime Juice Concentrate), Desiccated Coconut, Jalapeno Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Skim Milk, Fermented Anchovies (Contains Salt), Cilantro, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dehydrated Cream (Milk), Salt, Shallots, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Turmeric For Color, Flavoring, Kaffir Lime Leaf Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Basil Extract.

Review (1)
Kathie A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I picked up this sauce to make myself some supper, I had pulled chicken out and did not have a plan to do with it. This sauce was as close to my own sauce, I found it hard to believe how good it was, I did add some additional curry powder since I like my curry a little hotter, used some brown rice and had a delicious meal. This is one of the sauces I would purchase again.